Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the biggest war is a good way to die a glorious death, how is that contradicting
Sure, having the best war, but Kaido is trying to ensure that his forces are GREATER than all of the enemies... thus, he's not trying to die, rather, trying to win, and get One Piece, Ancient weapons, and terrorize the world.... so yeah, feels very contradictory to me...
Does he want to die? or actually rule the world? you can only choose one LOL

Having a glorious death in a big war can be done without all those alliances and goals he's setting up

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here and great chapter btw.

This chapter confirms that SSG=Shichibukais or even SSG>Shichibukais and people still think Mihawk is Yonko level (top tier), how long are you guys going to be delusional? If WG can create samthing as strong as Yonko then why aren't they created more of them?
Damn coming in hot on your first post :gokulaugh:

Welcome Croco.

This chapter confirms that SSG=Shichibukais or even SSG>Shichibukais and people still think Mihawk is Yonko level (top tier), how long are you guys going to be delusional? If WG can create samthing as strong as Yonko then why aren't they created more of them?
You and Jo_Ndule goin be great together welcome

IF Luffy&co defeat Kaido and BM here in wano
This will be trash for wano arc

ALL THIS SETUP IN THIS CHAPTER SCREAM THAT KAIDO&BM LEAVE WANO FOR SEARCH FOR ONE PIECE
Yeah but they are not supposed to find it and wano is not going to become a paradise for pirates.
So yup they are going to get their asses whooped.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Welcome Croco. Hope you have fun in Worstgen.

But yes, i can see SSG > Warlords. But until further information, i have a hope on Mihawk.
Other than mihawk, they might be lose to SSG.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

You shouldn't allow yourself to be exposed so easily.

Welcome on board friend

Also, the chapter doesn't confirm where SSG stand in power honestly as much as how people are vaguely ranking them

It just confirms that Marines acquired a strong force that can compensate for losing Shichibukai system... meaning it can be stronger, equal, or weaker!

They can be weaker, BUT more beneficial for Marines cause SSG will follow their orders accurately unlike shichibukai who act according to their own agenda (as example in Marineford, Doffy was playing, Hancock/Jinbe aided enemy...etc)

So, generally, it's a force to be reckoned with.... however, is it stronger than Shichibukai? or weaker? or equal? entirely not determined... but for Marines, I think they are MORE beneficial because they will not go against their orders, where they can use them in the best possible way...

Also, no need to worry about an SSG taking over a kingdom like Doffy/crocodile LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.