Anime Discussion Top 10 Anime's I'd recommend

Tower of god also is pretty good. It only has13 episodes for now (S2 is coming on 7th july) but it has 600+ chapters with one piece level of characters and world building.
Brah everyone is shitting on one piece here not a good time to compare it :denzimote:
Never watched the anime but I dropped the manhwa as I got bored also felt like they were forcing me to hate some characters..
Post automatically merged:

If anyone wants some military/tactical solution anime can try Heavy Object I remember trying it randomly blindly and I got addicted to how the characters solve the problems(warfare related mostly).

Brah everyone is shitting on one piece here not a good time to compare it :denzimote:
Never watched the anime but I dropped the manhwa as I got bored also felt like they were forcing me to hate some characters..

If anyone wants some military/tactical solution anime can try Heavy Object I remember trying it randomly blindly and I got addicted to how the characters solve the problems(warfare related mostly).
Nah one piece is king when it comes to world building. Of that there is no doubt. And pre skip is pretty good which is what? 500 chapters?

Where did you dropped TOG? Did you read hell train arc?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Great list man... Baka test is such a great comedy.... Idk how many even know a Lull in the sea.. It was such a great show.

I'll give couple of series to try

1. Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
2. New Game/
Wagnaria!

Can try these if never tried such series.
Aye new game, awesome series

Top 10 Anime I Recommend (for Newbies)
  1. Attack on Titan
    This post-apocalyptic action series follows humanity's struggle against giant humanoid creatures called Titans. It's known for its intense action, complex plot, and stunning animation.
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    A classic anime that tells the story of two brothers searching for the Philosopher's Stone to restore their bodies after a failed alchemical experiment. It's widely regarded as one of the best anime series ever made, featuring a perfect blend of action, drama, and philosophy.
  3. Death Note
    A psychological thriller about a high school student who discovers a notebook that can kill anyone whose name is written in it. It's known for its intricate plot and moral dilemmas.
  4. Monster
    A psychological thriller that follows a brilliant neurosurgeon as he pursues a former patient who has become a dangerous serial killer. Known for its mature themes, complex characters, and intricate plot.
  5. Vinland Saga
    A historical epic set in the Viking Age, following the journey of Thorfinn as he seeks revenge and later redemption. Known for its complex characters and philosophical themes.
  6. Kingdom
    Set in ancient China during the Warring States period, this series follows a war orphan's journey to become a great general. It's praised for its intense battles, political intrigue, and character development.
  7. One Punch Man
    A satirical superhero series about a hero who can defeat any enemy with a single punch. It's praised for its humor, action sequences, and unique take on the superhero genre.
  8. Hunter x Hunter (2011)
    An adventure series following a young boy's journey to become a Hunter and find his missing father. It's known for its well-developed characters and intricate world-building.
  9. Cowboy Bebop
    A space western about a group of bounty hunters. It's considered a classic and is known for its mature themes and excellent soundtrack.
  10. Steins;Gate
    A sci-fi thriller about a group of friends who discover a way to send messages to the past. It's known for its complex plot and character development.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
  1. Attack on Titan
    This post-apocalyptic action series follows humanity's struggle against giant humanoid creatures called Titans. It's known for its intense action, complex plot, and stunning animation.
    A classic anime that tells the story of two brothers searching for the Philosopher's Stone to restore their bodies after a failed alchemical experiment. It's widely regarded as one of the best anime series ever made, featuring a perfect blend of action, drama, and philosophy.
  3. Death Note
    A psychological thriller about a high school student who discovers a notebook that can kill anyone whose name is written in it. It's known for its intricate plot and moral dilemmas.
  4. Monster
    A psychological thriller that follows a brilliant neurosurgeon as he pursues a former patient who has become a dangerous serial killer. Known for its mature themes, complex characters, and intricate plot.
  5. Vinland Saga
    A historical epic set in the Viking Age, following the journey of Thorfinn as he seeks revenge and later redemption. Known for its complex characters and philosophical themes.
  6. Kingdom
    Set in ancient China during the Warring States period, this series follows a war orphan's journey to become a great general. It's praised for its intense battles, political intrigue, and character development.
  7. One Punch Man
    A satirical superhero series about a hero who can defeat any enemy with a single punch. It's praised for its humor, action sequences, and unique take on the superhero genre.
    An adventure series following a young boy's journey to become a Hunter and find his missing father. It's known for its well-developed characters and intricate world-building.
  9. Cowboy Bebop
    A space western about a group of bounty hunters. It's considered a classic and is known for its mature themes and excellent soundtrack.
  10. Steins;Gate
    A sci-fi thriller about a group of friends who discover a way to send messages to the past. It's known for its complex plot and character development.
I Maybe the only person in the world who never got into cowboy bebop

F

Foul Legacy

1. Attack on Titan
  3. Death Note
  4. Monster
  5. Vinland Saga
  6. Kingdom
  7. One Punch Man
  9. Cowboy Bebop
  10. Steins;Gate
Pretty main stream I would say. I hear this from everyone.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
For newbies:

Heaven's Lost Property

Yosuga no Sora

My Little Sister Can't be this Cute

Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert as long as She's a Cutie?

KissxSis

To scar newbies for life

1. Attack on Titan
  3. Death Note
  4. Monster
  5. Vinland Saga
  6. Kingdom
  7. One Punch Man
  9. Cowboy Bebop
  10. Steins;Gate
I would recommend Baccano Instead of Cowboy Bebop. Honestly I don't think in this time Cowboy Bebop works, remember how its considered legendary but ik its not going to sit right with people who are new.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah Sound! Euphonium is very good and newbie friendly

Need to warm the newbies up with normal anime first before recommending brain damaging anime

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
are these for new guys??
Mostly for people who wanna get into anime but don't know where to start but I also doubled has a recommendation for everyone else who hadn't seen some