Volume 109 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2024)

Anyways It would be a crime if Fujitora, a fucking blind swordman with a supreme grade sword, doesn't get to fight Zoro
They already fought, Fuji doesn't want the smoke.
Besides he's one of the few Marines that isn't a complete terrorist, the new Navy might need him, specially if Coby and Drake make it to Admiral rank. :kobeha:

Even supreme blades stand no chance against the mighty birdcage
:josad:
plotcage*
Fraud bull was using his DF but he needed to go all out for Morley while Fuji was just using his blade to block , basic Swordmanship.
Aramaki didn't even need his sword, he just used a form which is the equivalent of casual Dragon Kaido at best.
Then both fought with each other and the revos didn't do shit.

That Shiki answer makes me think that Oda is seriously considering having him be the old generation guy that Shanks defeated 6 years ago in order to become a Yonko himself.

He's been very clear about Strong World events not being canon, so Shiki had to wait 20 years in order to fulfill his plan with Dr. Indigo and Shanks beat him before he could do anything.

I'm willing to bet on this, we're getting near a Shanks flashback (that may be tied to either Garling or a major God Valley flashback) and I seriously doubt Oda is going to have him become a Yonko "just cuz" without doing anything.

Imo I still think kid and law will fight ryokugyu and Fujitora respectively
Zoro vs orange zodiac >> zoro against the other 2 tho

Nah yeah it’s definitely extremely close regardless but Mr. Green is over Mr. Purple
:handsup:
At this point I see more reason to put Aramaki higher based on feats but we have damn few feats and in my opinion Fujitora is a prime candidate to be a future FA which to me is a higher portrayal so I'd say it's debatable and only time will decide
:moonwalk: