Volume 109 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2024)

Unironically with mihawk as far as we know not having a fruit, a special body, or rare haki like future observation/ armament penetration yoru really does have to be the strongest blade ever forged

Like I imagine it might represent all 3 of the body mind and spirit/soul thing
  • Mihawk has 1 sword that represent all 3
  • Zoro has 3 one for each
  • Oden had 2/3 with body and mind
  • Maybe the 3 secondary admirals each have 1 to represent
  • Etc

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Unironically with mihawk as far as we know not having a fruit, a special body, or rare haki like future observation/ armament penetration yoru really does have to be the strongest blade ever forged

• Etc
What the fuck are you waffling about.

What the fuck are you waffling about.
Mihawk turned ypru into the greatest meito by his own merit forging into into a kokuto lol the nasty downplaying already starting because you realize the scary implications of what black blades represent :milaugh:
Again as far as we know mihawk has no fruit, no special body, or future observation/penetrative armament

Meaning for mihawk to be so strong yoru has to be an extremely powerful blade to master. Even more so than the other supreme grade blades

• Etc
Yoru is the strongest blade and Mihawk has this rare haki that Luffy learned from a swordsman and future observation, and the rest.