Volume 109 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2024)

Fujitora and ryokugyu might’ve been given their blades and fruits by the world government when they decided to join

Meaning ryokugyu might also have a supreme grade blade as well
The sword being from Wano obviously means he had it even before being Admiral.

Also you can't just be gifted Supreme grade weapons and start using it. The user has to bend it to his will to even control it.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So are we done pretending like Fujitora and Ryokugyu are weaker than the C3? Or are we still in denial?

Now watch, people are suddenly going to act like being a supreme great blade weidler isn’t high top tier portrayal lmfao.

Like I’ve been saying for years, every Admiral is high top tier or mid top tier at worst. Mid top tier is even downplaying them a bit.

Nah given Fujitora's image and style it must have something to do with his past
Fujitora using a sword doesn’t necessarily mean he had his current one before joining the marines/wg
The sword being from Wano obviously means he had it even before being Admiral.

Also you can't just be gifted Supreme grade weapons and start using it. The user has to bend it to his will to even control it.
We don’t know when the blade was made and weapons can leave and enter wano

It’s called mastering a new weapon

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So are we done pretending like Fujitora and Ryokugyu are weaker than the C3? Or are we still in denial?
They're a slight notch below C3, since C3 are Akainu's equals, and GB (Fuji's equal) worships Akainu. It makes sense too, the C3 all grew up in the Navy together being trained since day 1 by characters like Garp.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
They're a slight notch below C3, since C3 are Akainu's equals, and GB (Fuji's equal) worships Akainu. It makes sense too, the C3 all grew up in the Navy together being trained since day 1 by characters like Garp.
So we’re still in denial then lmfao.

That’s fine. I’m sure Oda will reveal the truth of things in a future SBS after fucking the actual manga beyond repair lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imagine this has already been mentioned but that Hanafuda guy was clearly connected to Kaido, right? Card game name, collecting Ancient Zoans, King of Lizards.

Also oddly looks like a mix of Kid and Killer.
Some people think he’s Ulti & Page1’s father, specifically @Roo

I think this is a reused Tobi Rōppo design

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So we’re still in denial then lmfao.

That’s fine. I’m sure Oda will reveal the truth of things in a future SBS after fucking the actual manga beyond repair lol.
Being an Admiral by default puts you at the apex of this verse, but that doesn't mean you are = to Akainu, you have to prove that. The C3 did via feats, portrayal, logic. The 2 new recruits did the opposite.

They're still pushing them to high-extreme diff, it's not like they would lose with anything less, depending on matchup heck I can even see a win. But thematically the C3 are too closely knit.

Now watch, people are suddenly going to act like being a supreme great blade weidler isn’t high top tier portrayal lmfao.

Like I’ve been saying for years, every Admiral is high top tier or mid top tier at worst. Mid top tier is even downplaying them a bit.
They are weaker
Akainu > ryokugyu
Aokiji > fujitora
Primary color trio > secondary color