Chapter 802

Sou ou and his wife are unfortunately back. Sansshu The Imortal too.
Ten tried to compare themselves with Ousen's army lol what's wrong with her? She needs to go back to Shouheikun's academy or something.

I would like to see HSU recruiting a new general + Mouki.

Strategists can see their own win and defeat. They're capable to see the "future"

Nice chapter.

Ousen sama is fresh air :kata: :steef:

Last edited:
Lusen again lol.
this is man is just cant let it go. you lost bro accept it .
nah i didn't use my super power .

this is fucking hilarious the man is acting like kid 🤣 .

also it's great that hara mentioned yan prince
if you know what i mean.:madmonk::sadgrin:

I have theories about Riboku but his most obvious weakness would be: massive overthinking.
He's always trying to read his opponents mind perfectly.

So he can't see or read "dumb" moves

Amazing Ousen got his ass handed soundly and yet he say something as stupid as "I know riboku weakness" LOL guess Hara has a very dark sense of humour Akou and Denrimi should be pissed off with Ousen in the afterlife, on the other hand a change of scenery will be good for the time being because Zhao is getting boring

I think he really did pick on something but SBS was stronger than he could imagine and he couldn't do anything.
Amazing Ousen got his ass handed soundly and yet he say something as stupid as "I know riboku weakness" LOL guess Hara has a very dark sense of humour Akou and Denrimi should be pissed off with Ousen in the afterlife, on the other hand a change of scenery will be good for the time being because Zhao is getting boring

When he won at Shukai, he flat out admit that Riboku out did him strategically, despite him winning.

To him in-character he lost due to the fact Shibashou was a mystery, and in the loss he thinks he found Riboku's weakness thus he's now confident that he'd win.

I think Ousen is the last character to "cope".
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

I have theories about Riboku but his most obvious weakness would be: massive overthinking.
He's always trying to read his opponents mind perfectly.

So he can't see or read "dumb" moves
@Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea I'm quitting Kingdom if this ends up being the case.

Kanki: Can't use actual tactics
Riboku: Can't read bad tactics

And knowing HARA after the Kanki shit... Man @Ou Zen I pray to the lord your theory isn't right.

:pepecry: