Worstgen Pokemon Tournament: Electric Boogaloo (Sign-up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshadow, Flutter Mane (most broken Gen 9 pokemon outside of the bikes and better Spectrier), Magearna, Dracovish, Darmanitan-Galar, Iron Bundle, Mega-Blastoise and so on allowed is some crazy shit lol, but in

Marshadow, Flutter Mane (most broken Gen 9 pokemon outside of the bikes and better Spectrier), Magearna, Dracovish, Darmanitan-Galar, Iron Bundle, Mega-Blastoise and so on allowed is some crazy shit lol, but in
To my understanding you are supposed to make the team on national dex 9 and Showdown has flutter mane,mega blastoise etc as illegal..

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Hilariously enough, nobody has submitted any of these Pokemon like I was hoping :milaugh:

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
Heads up for all competitors:
Due to a few people using normally Uber Pokemon in the National Dex but are being allowed for this tournament, Some players might have to select the "National Dex Ubers" format when battling certain opponents for the battle to start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.