Worstgen Pokemon Tournament: Electric Boogaloo (Sign-up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
And we have our minimum of 16!

Send in your teams before the 6th peeps.

The game will begin regardless of everyone submitting on time, but it would help a lot in advance as I get everything set-up.
Me tomorrow crafting the worst pokemon team ever conceived to man. A team so poorly thought through that the opponent will think this is so terrible that there must be some sort of hidden OP strat he's found, which will psyche them completely out to the point where they will make mistake after mistake after mistake. And now with my lvl 1. metapod have won the entire tournament without even lifting a single finger;

And we have our minimum of 16!

Send in your teams before the 6th peeps.

The game will begin regardless of everyone submitting on time, but it would help a lot in advance as I get everything set-up.
how do i send teams? i created on website but see no option to use it.

Me tomorrow crafting the worst pokemon team ever conceived to man. A team so poorly thought through that the opponent will think this is so terrible that there must be some sort of hidden OP strat he's found, which will psyche them completely out to the point where they will make mistake after mistake after mistake. And now with my lvl 1. metapod have won the entire tournament without even lifting a single finger;

I'm just making the most goofy team I can think of.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Unfortunately it seems as if @Tyki_Mikk's tournament is forever in limbo lol, but I got you guys!

Here is the ruleset:
The National Dex format will used during this competition.
As such Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Terastallization is allowed. Dynamaxing will be banned.
Pokemon from all 9 generations will be allowed but there will be restrictions (see the ban list)

Shadow Tag is banned, by default Mega Gengar is not allowed
Evasion Clause: The ability "Sand Veil" as well as the attacks "Double Team" and "Compressor" are not allowed.
Moody Clause: The ability "Emotional Rocker" is not allowed.
Swagger Clause: The "Showing off" move is not allowed.
Baton Pass Clause: The Relay attack is only allowed on one Pokemon per team.
OHKO Clause: Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill & Sheer Cold are not allowed.
Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep by using a sleep attack. Recovery is not affected.
Species Clause: Only one Pokémon of a species allowed
Endless Battle Clause:
Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
Evasion Items Clause: A Pokemon may not hold the items Bright Powder or Lax Incense.

Pokemon Ban list:
The following legendary Pokemon will not be allowed to be used.

Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Deoxys-Normal
Deoxys-Attack
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Shaymin-Sky Forme
Arceus (all forms)
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyruem-White
Kyruem-Black
(Kyruem base form is allowed)
Genesect
Xerneas
Yvetal
Zygarde Complete form
Solgaleo
Lunala
Necrozuma-Dawn Wings
Necrozuma-Dusk Mane
Tapu-Lele
Naganadel
Pheromosa
Zacian
Zacian-Crowned
Zamazenta-Crowned
(Zamazenta base form is allowed)
Eternatus
Spectrier
Calyrex-Ice
Calyrex-Ghost
Koraidon
Miraidon
Chi-Yu
Chien-Pao
Ogrepon-Hearthflame
Terapagos

Any legendary not on this list is fair game!

Because we are only loosely following the general ban list,
Marshadow, Magearna, Landorus-I, and both Urishifu's are allowed. Just for a bit of chaos 😏

You may not use the following normal Pokemon:
Ditto
Palafin
Ursaluna-Bloodmoon Form

The following Mega Pokemon are disallowed:
Mega Kangashan
Mega Mawile
Mega Lucario
Mega Salamence

All Z-moves are allowed

Link to site:
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Please PM your teams (just their names)

Game is hoping to begin on Saturday if we get enough players in time. If you have any questions or concerns, I will be glad to help!

Good luck and have fun :)

@Kiku @DarkWitch @Nikuzi @OnePiss @Ravagerblade @Fuckthis3 @Doggo @Fn Lucci @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Akai2 @straightforward @Flower @Tensub @TheAncientCenturion @Kagu Nyan @RiShin @Finalbeta @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @Extravlad @Krusher1357 @Peroroncino @Toby D. Dog @roronoa_fan @grey matter

Player list:
1. @Pot Goblin
2. @Yoho
3. @Tyki_Mikk
4. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
5. @Kiku
6. @CoC: Color of Clowns
7. @MangoSenpai
8. @Sir Yasheen
9. @Sentinel
10. @Ultra
11. @Fujishiro
12. @Naomi
13. @Foul Legacy
14. @Emil
15. @BoaHancocksHusband
16. @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Hey reloaded what category should I use when making my team? I know if you choose some, they don't always work with other players categories. From my game with Playa, I had to swap out Pokemon due to that

Status
Not open for further replies.