Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

The nitpicking on colors just to say no, ain't it..

King flew down on Zoro while Zoro was in mid air from dodging King's previous attack.. They collided, he resisted to not have his blades taken again and got flown the side.. There's no AdCoC '' no touch '' there..

Kaido has done No touch..
YOU’RE THE ONE WHO CLAIMS COLORS MATTER

no one else in this 37 page thread cares about colors BUT YOU

So I will ask again, why do Oden and Roger and Whitebeard have the same color CoC lightning yet Oden doesn’t have AdvCoC and the other guys do

How did Zoro resist getting his swords taken? The only thing that happened was their clash, how come A force suddenly appeared between than that separated them before King could pull Zoro’s swords away?

No kaido has not done NO TOUCH… Luffy in chapter 1010 wakes up from being knocked out and says Kaido has been hitting him with AdvCoC and yet at no point has Kaido ever done No Touch before this… WHY DOES LUFFY THINK KAIDO HAD HIT HIM WITH ADVCOC IN CHAPTER 1010?

I’m not going to stop asking this until you answer it

F

Foul Legacy

By this "people" logic, Zoro durability is indeed far than even Yonko Luffy
Since Luffy needs to eat Lot of food every 5/10 minutes to regain his Full Power even after "low diffing" Kizaru
While Zoro just finish his extreme diff fight and then went to another extreme diff fight without even drinking his favourite sake:shocked:
Have been extreme diffing a gorosei for weeks now.
Bro already surpassed all the expectations.

The nitpicking on colors just to say no, ain't it..

King flew down on Zoro while Zoro was in mid air from dodging King's previous attack.. They collided, he resisted to not have his blades taken again and got flown the side.. There's no AdCoC '' no touch '' there..
That only happens when there is AdvCoA or two attacks with AdvCoC collide. Zoro neither has AdvCoA, nor does King have CoC. So that's why there can't be any knocks left untouched.

Kaido has done No touch..
Put up a picture of Kaido's solitary punch without touching.

Bruh.. CoA Barrier doesn't do internal damages.. AdCoC does..
Seriously, you don't read the manga. Luffy precisely wants to learn AdvCoA to be able to damage Kaido from the inside by bypassing Dragon's hard scales. :lusalty:

Seriously, you don't read the manga. Luffy precisely wants to learn AdvCoA to be able to damage Kaido from the inside by bypassing Dragon's hard scales. :lusalty:
If he meant Ad.CoA by barrier CoA, then he is right, barrier CoA doesn't do internal damage.

What Luffy used is a rare CoA technique that not even Yamato or Kaido know about, if Luffy used CoC to break Yamato's cuffs or damage Kaido with Red Roc then they would understand those techniques as they use Barrier CoA and CoC as well, both were surprised about Luffy's CoA because they just know Barrier CoA, but they don't know about Internal Destruction CoA, only Ray and Luffy used that so far.

Also CoC can be used without even Barrier Haki, as we see from Kaido's Ragnarok, it was a touching CoC attack so Rootber is wrong about that.

YOU’RE THE ONE WHO CLAIMS COLORS MATTER

no one else in this 37 page thread cares about colors BUT YOU

So I will ask again, why do Oden and Roger and Whitebeard have the same color CoC lightning yet Oden doesn’t have AdvCoC and the other guys do

How did Zoro resist getting his swords taken? The only thing that happened was their clash, how come A force suddenly appeared between than that separated them before King could pull Zoro’s swords away?

No kaido has not done NO TOUCH… Luffy in chapter 1010 wakes up from being knocked out and says Kaido has been hitting him with AdvCoC and yet at no point has Kaido ever done No Touch before this… WHY DOES LUFFY THINK KAIDO HAD HIT HIM WITH ADVCOC IN CHAPTER 1010?

I’m not going to stop asking this until you answer it
Yeah cause i'm the only one who doesn't mess with the colors for my agenda, i make it very simple.. Red lightning is AdCoC, Black Lightning is CoA..

No force suddenly appeared, what the hell.. It's just the motion subsequent to the clash, just like Nasjuro and Zoro clashing, they get thrown back by their own attack.. In Zoro vs King's case only Zoro was thrown..

Kaido has done no touch many times against Luffy to match him and not get fucked up, because AdCoC touching is weaker than AdCoC not touching.. It's common sense..

That only happens when there is AdvCoA or two attacks with AdvCoC collide. Zoro neither has AdvCoA, nor does King have CoC. So that's why there can't be any knocks left untouched.
What is this non sense..

Put up a picture of Kaido's solitary punch without touching.
Who said you can insert your own random criteria of solitary no touch punch?.. The hell..

CoA Barrier =/= CoA internal Destruction..

Who said you can insert your own random criteria of solitary no touch punch?.. The hell..
The manga literally tells you that AdvCoA allows you to hit without touching, something that was never said about AdvCoC.

They have only shown us hits without contact or with AdvCoA, for obvious reasons or when two attacks with AdvCoC collide.

I can give you examples of everything. I can give you people without AdvCoC who hit without touching, like Hyogoro or Luffy in the Capital... I can give you examples of people with AdvCoC who hit their enemy. And I can put those same people, not hitting only when they clash with another attack with AdvCoC.

And my only "problem" is Big Mom's defeat of Page One, which can be justified assuming that Big Mom has AdvCoA, something that doesn't seem too crazy to say the least.

Here the only one who invents criteria is you, including colors in a black and white manga.

The manga literally tells you that AdvCoA allows you to hit without touching, something that was never said about AdvCoC.

They have only shown us hits without contact or with AdvCoA, for obvious reasons or when two attacks with AdvCoC collide.

I can give you examples of everything. I can give you people without AdvCoC who hit without touching, like Hyogoro or Luffy in the Capital... I can give you examples of people with AdvCoC who hit their enemy. And I can put those same people, not hitting only when they clash with another attack with AdvCoC.

And my only "problem" is Big Mom's defeat of Page One, which can be justified assuming that Big Mom has AdvCoA, something that doesn't seem too crazy to say the least.

Here the only one who invents criteria is you, including colors in a black and white manga.
Can you be real one time in your life..

Everytime CoA barrier is shown the layer of not touching is way less than AdCoC no touching.. And CoA barrier doesn't do internal damage, AdCoC does.. Stop the cap..

Can you be real one time in your life..

Thank you for agreeing with me by posting two images of TWO attacks with AdvCoC that do not touch each other. Now try to put a single attack from Kaido, which we know does not have AdvCoA, that does not hit its target...

Everytime CoA barrier is shown the layer of not touching is way less than AdCoC no touching.. And CoA barrier doesn't do internal damage, AdCoC does.. Stop the cap..
The manga literally tells you:

Literally the manga shows you: