Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

Not worse than y'all trying to claim that the official colors are not Canon.. Because it destroys Zoro having AdCoC completely..
The point is that you cannot depend on colors to understand anything, because in manga it is Black and White. Any explanation should be able to be understood only with the original manga, otherwise it is a bad explanation.

The point is that you cannot depend on colors to understand anything, because in manga it is Black and White. Any explanation should be able to be understood only with the original manga, otherwise it is a bad explanation.
Those are excuses.. Red Lightning is CoC, Black Lightning is CoA..

And Zoro never had no touch, visually and narratively, AdCoC is not Swordsmanship..

Last edited:
Those are excuses.. Red Lightning is CoC, Black Lightning is CoA..

And Zoro never had no touch, visually and narratively, AdCoC is not Swordsmanship..
You can't say that manga are excuses, excuses are going to look for things outside of it, like colors.

The manga has to be perfectly clear to readers, keep in mind that we never really saw AdvCoC in color of Oda's fist except Zoro, so there is no point of comparison and if you want to use the manga in color, we have been almost three years delay, we cannot be waiting three years for answers.

Furthermore, there is a perfectly logical explanation that agrees only with the manga in which Zoro also does have those visual effects, which the majority follow.

It cannot be a coincidence that we learn a new power and a new visual effect appears and they are not related. The steles mark the AdvCoC. Neither the colors nor the thicknesses... the trails.

And Zoro has them and coincidentally he started showing them when CoC woke up. You just have to add 2 + 2.
Post automatically merged:

Do you know that Oda confirmed in an SBS that the attack that left Kaido's scar contained CoC?

You can't say that manga are excuses, excuses are going to look for things outside of it, like colors.

The manga has to be perfectly clear to readers, keep in mind that we never really saw AdvCoC in color of Oda's fist except Zoro, so there is no point of comparison and if you want to use the manga in color, we have been almost three years delay, we cannot be waiting three years for answers.

Furthermore, there is a perfectly logical explanation that agrees only with the manga in which Zoro also does have those visual effects, which the majority follow.

It cannot be a coincidence that we learn a new power and a new visual effect appears and they are not related. The steles mark the AdvCoC. Neither the colors nor the thicknesses... the trails.

And Zoro has them and coincidentally he started showing them when CoC woke up. You just have to add 2 + 2.

Do you know that Oda confirmed in an SBS that the attack that left Kaido's scar contained CoC?
Not the manga, you're making excuses..

A clear evidence of AdCoC is no touch on it's introduction.. And Zoro never '' no touched ''..

Here's for you in a world where Zoro would have AdCoC..

Proof..

Whats this then?

Whats that middle panel about? @Rootbeer Whose CoA is that?

Except when he did @Rootbeer
You're nit picking, it purple red same as Black Red Lightning, not pure red.. So it's CoA..

Roger vs Whitebeard is Pure Red in the center.. Red is the color of CoC, CoC is the power to overwhelm, CoA attacks have the intent to Overwhelm even if you don't have CoC.. (actually have a theory about the Black Red lightning at the outer rim of the clash but..)

That's not '' no touch '', it's the aftermath of the clash, being ejected by the force + Haki..

You're nit picking, it purple red same as Black Red Lightning, not pure red.. So it's CoA..

Roger vs Whitebeard is Pure Red in the center.. Red is the color of CoC, CoC is the power to overwhelm, CoA attacks have the intent to Overwhelm even if you don't have CoC.. (actually have a theory about the Black Red lightning at the outer rim of the clash but..)

That's not '' no touch '', it's the aftermath of the clash, being ejected by the force + Haki..
Oh this is also purple red. Irs the xact same color as Oden’s panel

Sp are roger and whitebeard also not using advcoc here too since its not red?

I aaked you where the black red haki on the middle panel is coming from even though Roger and whitebeard are using CoC?

i mean is this not from the same AdvCoC clash they just did?

anyway no, we know what the zoro vs king panel looks like without CoC involved… it lools like this

this attack involved King and zoro colliding swords and then King pulling away his swords and snatching Zoro’s

the collision of King and Zoro’s swords has never been strong enough to launch king or zoro away… The only time King was ever pushed away was when Zoro used his CoC burst to push him off

also, Kaido has never done No Touch… Yet you claim he has AdvCoC… But For Zoro he MUST have no touch to have AdvCoC and that time he uses No touch on king doesnt count

I putting this part in bold because i know you will never have an answer for it

Not the manga, you're making excuses..

A clear evidence of AdCoC is no touch on it's introduction.. And Zoro never '' no touched ''..

Here's for you in a world where Zoro would have AdCoC..

Proof..
Not again, please.

That only happens when two AdvCoC attacks confront each other. If you want, I can give you the confirmed attacks with AdvCoC of Kaido hitting Luffy and company...

I can even give you Luffy hitting Kizaru with AdvCoC, because Kizaru doesn't have it.

The trails only appear when AdvCoC occurs, not touching when two attacks collide with each other. It is not so difficult.

Thats not true of course When big mom punched Page one there was a barrier… and when Luffy first started using advcoc and just punching kaodo there was one too
Of course not. That's where the AdvCoA comes into play. Which was represented as a skill that allows you to hit without touching, literally. Which, by the way, makes sense that it doesn't apply to AdvCoC, because it would be confusing.

And by the way, I have given you like Kaido's attack, which clearly has AdvCoC, Luffy tells us, how I hit him. And I insist that I can give more examples, including those of Zoro himself.