Break Week Which character do you ŕelate to the most?

He got that Pudding and Wano hoe Ws I think
Post automatically merged:

Zoro - not very good with routes, only bath when required, love working out, dont speak much, can sleep anywhere
Flip the ages and it may be more apparent that a 21 year old man and a 16 year old girl is nothing but weird (though luckily it's not Sanji's fault since it was either he married her or him and his family die horribly)

Flip the ages and it may be more apparent that a 21 year old man and a 16 year old girl is nothing but weird (though luckily it's not Sanji's fault since it was either he married her or him and his family die horribly)
Miss me with that age thing bro, the whole underage thing is controversial to say the least. I heard that even the underage thing is not uniform in US (I assume those are the standards being applied) like there are states where the age is as low as 14 IIRC.

I mean its actually naturally impossible to say you cannot get attracted to a fully developed (mature) person of the opposite sex. Humans dont have a digital switch where they are not sexually attracted to a member of the opposite sex because the person is 17 years and 364 days and then the next day they are ready to do everything.

Physical maturity and mental maturity are different things, being attracted to a physically mature person of the opposite sex is one of the most natural things. The problem is being attracted to physically immature (which I consider pedo) or same sex or animals and whatever the fuck people think they get attracted to.