Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

Yes kaido did it, but this doesn't matter, because oda changed his mind about how to draw advanced haki every 10 chapters in wano lmao

However, zoro did it once

Zoro has both no matter what

I mean he literally used both against kaido and king lol
I see Kaido and Luffy there. That's two attacks colliding. Show Kaido attacking the solo without hitting. I can give you several examples of Kaido hitting his targets despite using AdvCoC.

I see Kaido and Luffy there. That's two attacks colliding. Show Kaido attacking the solo without hitting. I can give you several examples of Kaido hitting his targets despite using AdvCoC.
Wtf

Wb and roger did it while they were clashing

Kaido did it while he were clashing with luffy

Is the same thing lol

Wtf

Wb and roger did it while they were clashing

Kaido did it while he were clashing with luffy

Is the same thing lol
Let's see, I think you missed something. The question is that the AdvCoC alone is not enough to hit without touching. Only when two AdvCoC attacks clash or when AdvCoA is used do they produce this effect.

That's why Kaido alone doesn't produce it, because he doesn't know about AdvCoA. And that's why we asked for a test of Kaido hitting without touching.

Yes, it's the same as with Roger and Wb, but it's still two attacks with AdvCoC.

Yes kaido did it, but this doesn't matter, because oda changed his mind about how to draw advanced haki every 10 chapters in wano lmao
Nope @Rootbeer this isn’t the panels I want

Rootbeer is saying Zoro doesn’t have AdvCoC because AdvCoC is shown via this no touch thing

The problem is that LUFFY CONFIRMED KAIDO WAS USING ADVCOC BEFORE 1010

Luffy got knocked out by Kaido… and then woke up in chapter 1010 saying he realized that Kaido has been hitting him with AdvCoC… The problem is that NO SINGLE PANEL exists of Kaido using No touch before this

Luffy directly confirms that Kaido was using AdvCoC…. But no panel before Luffy was knocked out has Kaido doing no touch

That zoro shit was cool,anime did it drity
Very cool

Let's see, I think you missed something. The question is that the AdvCoC alone is not enough to hit without touching. Only when two AdvCoC attacks clash or when AdvCoA is used do they produce this effect.

That's why Kaido alone doesn't produce it, because he doesn't know about AdvCoA. And that's why we asked for a test of Kaido hitting without touching.

Yes, it's the same as with Roger and Wb, but it's still two attacks with AdvCoC.
:nicagesmile:

If kaido alone can't produce that effect

And

If that effect, sometimes, is showed only when two characters are clashing

And in that case kaido is clashing

This means that kaido knows acoa lol :yodawhat:

Two users are clashing and so u can see that effect and kaido is one of them

Another example of a single user attack and oda however didn't draw the effect? Oden knew ofc acoa, but he never did that effect lol
Post automatically merged:

Nope @Rootbeer this isn’t the panels I want

Rootbeer is saying Zoro doesn’t have AdvCoC because AdvCoC is shown via this no touch thing

The problem is that LUFFY CONFIRMED KAIDO WAS USING ADVCOC BEFORE 1010

Luffy got knocked out by Kaido… and then woke up in chapter 1010 saying he realized that Kaido has been hitting him with AdvCoC… The problem is that NO SINGLE PANEL exists of Kaido using No touch before this

Luffy directly confirms that Kaido was using AdvCoC…. But no panel before Luffy was knocked out has Kaido doing no touch
No problem about that

U can simply show him that even oden, who knew both haki, never did "no touch effect" lol

Very cool

:nicagesmile:

If kaido alone can't produce that effect

And

If that effect, sometimes, is showed only when two characters are clashing

And in that case kaido is clashing

This means that kaido knows acoa lol :yodawhat:

Two users are clashing and so u can see that effect and kaido is one of them
What the hell?

No, Kaido didn't know AdvCoA, in fact, he didn't even know what it is. You can see it in chapter 1000 where Kaido doesn't even know how Luffy managed to hurt him. And with the Pods, which he calls Oden's Haki.

Hitting without touching can be for two reasons:
- A hit with AdvCoA, such as Luffy, Hyogoro or Big Mom.
- Clash between two blows with AdvCoC, such as Kaido and Luffy, Kaido and Yamato, Roger and WB...

The images you posted are AdvCoC, not AdvCoA.

Thank you for agreeing with me by posting two images of TWO attacks with AdvCoC that do not touch each other. Now try to put a single attack from Kaido, which we know does not have AdvCoA, that does not hit its target...
I don't agree with this made rule of yours.. What the difference between 2 AdCoC no touch clash and one AdCoC no touch attack?.. None..

The manga literally tells you:

Literally the manga shows you:

You're confusing CoA Barrier and CoA internal Destruction, both can not be used at the same time..

Where’s the panel. Find this panel
The other guy showed it.. AdCoC has 2 levels, it's raw form is not touching, when you're efficient with it it's touching..
Yet you have to use '' no touch '' AdCoC to split the sky..

I don't agree with this made rule of yours.. What the difference between 2 AdCoC no touch clash and one AdCoC no touch attack?.. None..

You're confusing CoA Barrier and CoA internal Destruction, both can not be used at the same time..

The other guy showed it.. AdCoC has 2 levels, it's raw form is not touching, when you're efficient with it it's touching..
Yet you have to use '' no touch '' AdCoC to split the sky..
@Rootbeer clown still wont answer why kaido s lighting is purple :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Keep ignoring it fraud @Rootbeer:suresure:

Sure
When oda drew luffy and kaido for cover of shonen jump it was only black lighting on their weapon,punch
No red :endthis:
Oda doesn't draw the covers of shonen jump.. That may or may not be Black lightning, but it's used to separate the 2 characters on the image, no lightning is coming from Luffy's fist or Kaido's Kanabo.. You shouldn't use that as piece of evidence for anything..

Explain the Red Lightning on the new VC Luffy vs Kizaru..

However, zoro did it once

Zoro has both no matter what

I mean he literally used both against kaido and king lol
That's not AdCoC, it's just the aftermath of the clash, just like this..