Anime Discussion Best Female Character Ranking

Best Female Character Summer 2024 Anime

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Thank you everyone for your votes. Surprisingly we don't need to do a 2nd round, this might be only the 2nd time that this has happened.

Announcing the winners.

Coming in 1st place with 9 votes is, as Kazuma describes it, the meatshield and pervert kinght of Konosuba party

Darkness from Konosuba

Coming in 2nd place with 7 votes is, the drink lover, cunning and everyone's favourite wolf girl, throwing apples at foolish merchants

Holo from Spice & Wolf

As for last and 3rd place with 6 votes is, the... erhh.. *ahem* anyway (I didn't watch this anime so she gets no personalized intro xD):

Kikoru Shinomiya from Kaijuu No.8

Thank you everyone for your votes.

Now if everyone is interested we could eventually do one best girl contest from a given year, but instead of going down to 2016 we could choose a year or smth. Gimme your thoughts :owo:

Thank you everyone for your votes. Surprisingly we don't need to do a 2nd round, this might be only the 2nd time that this has happened.

Announcing the winners.

Coming in 1st place with 9 votes is, as Kazuma describes it, the meatshield and pervert kinght of Konosuba party

Darkness from Konosuba

Coming in 2nd place with 7 votes is, the drink lover, cunning and everyone's favourite wolf girl, throwing apples at foolish merchants

Holo from Spice & Wolf

As for last and 3rd place with 6 votes is, the... erhh.. *ahem* anyway (I didn't watch this anime so she gets no personalized intro xD):

Kikoru Shinomiya from Kaijuu No.8

Thank you everyone for your votes.

Now if everyone is interested we could eventually do one best girl contest from a given year, but instead of going down to 2016 we could choose a year or smth. Gimme your thoughts :owo:

All three are the names I submitted. The White Crane flies again. :pepehawk:

Last edited:
let me guess "full metal panic" ??
Really want to watch this after i'm rewatching Gundam Iron Blooded Orphan
This Mecha Anime PEAK:steef:
Lafter and Akihiro were like my ZoNa ship, Lafter especially did love Akihiro ( she is really similar to Nami tbh ) , Akihiro is that type of dense character ( pretty similiar character like Zoro ) i desperately want my Ship to set sail but they got killed :josad:

Mashiro Blue

I gave too much time for the poll to close lol

I guess we'll do 2012 then. We can do the other proposed years later I think

Someone filler me up pls

Mashiro Blue

Best Female Character 2012 Anime Contest

Welcome to the Best Female Character 2012 contest

Since this emcopasses animes from 12 years ago, you can choose to submit between 1 and up to 4 characters. A lot of good anime series were launched this year so there's no short of candidates to choose from. I know older years give a bit more work to find/choose characters but pls try to submit characters so we can all vote even if it's just 1

If needed, I'll try to add more characters to "fill the bill".

Anyway that's that, so please choose characters that you feel are worthy of this contest.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Mei Misaki - Another

Black★Rock Shooter - Black★Rock Shooter

Rikka Takanashi - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Sanae Dekomori - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!