The right side of history is supporting Palestine

Yes you heard me right, don't be like that idiot Herrera95 who got his account banned, you all need to do your researches better than that.

Give both Jews and Muslims equal human rights

FREE PALESTINE!!! FREE PALESTINE!!! FREE PALESTINE!!!!

F

Foul Legacy

Yes you heard me right, don't be like that idiot Herrera95 who got his account banned, you all need to do your researches better than that.

FREE PALESTINE!!! FREE PALESTINE!!! FREE PALESTINE!!!!

This is why I hate political debates.
Don't be another Tejas.

Wsit a fuckin minute is this tejas alt?
:crazwhat:
Nk wait tejas and muslim rights don't sit together.

Either way blud , I deleted Twitter cuz I got tired of toxicity.
Ya'll crying on internet living comfortably a life in some country ain't changing their decision.

People are starting to think cancel culture gonna work on wars like it do on celebraties.

:lawsigh:

Ya'll cried for russia ukraine too.
Wars is still going on and russia recently got shifted to high income society by World bank after more sanctions than next 10 contries combined.

Right side of the history is Zori.
Come join our grandmaster temple.

People who have been in a free country actually believe their rights given to them give them power to make decisions for the world to fit their view, when in reality they don't have any power in their own country too and just want to feel like they are king or something...

That's why we see these idiots too

F

Foul Legacy

People who have been in a free country actually believe their rights given to them give them power to make decisions for the world to fit their view, when in reality they don't have any power in their own country too and just want to feel like they are king or something...

That's why we see these idiots too
Lmao I saw this on Insta as well.

" Sir I'm excercising my right "
If uou tresspass a property what do you expect to get in return lmao.

Honestly I’ve stopped caring about this conflict. I’ve realized that my opinion is pointless and the fate of the Middle East belongs in the hands of men who have far more power than I do.

I just want to have friends and have people like me. And I’ve realized that caring too much about this type of stuff is contrary to that goal.

The right side of history says that geographic location should be nuked.
_____
If USA wasn't ruled by the known overworlds,they should have done a japanese style occupation like what warmonger sleepy Joe wanted to do at Serbia.

I don't want to get doxxed or beat up by the police
I honestly made this thread for personal reasons, but also at the same time, because it is the right side of history

https://x.com/Hamzah_1948/status/1756801758767051161

And also, there was that dude Herrera95 got banned, and me and I had a back and forth, and he had a pic of "Free Falastin from 7amas"

And this video has this man literally admitting what they are doing to 8aza

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7ffP7xpPJb/

Before 1946 (or 48?!?! cba checking now) there was 1 jew for every 2 muslims (used to be 1:7 in 1922) in the region (that is now called Israel).
After mass immigration of jews into the region they reached a ratio of 10 jews to 1 muslim.
ffw a few decades and its 4:1 or something due to higher birth rates of muslims.
Israel tried to get rid of muslims really really hard and its just simply did not work.

Now... that is if you exclude Gaza.
If you include Gaza then jews and muslims are now 1:1~.
And this is why Gaza will never be given human rights or a 1 state solution unless Israel is forced to.
Jews in Israel would become a minority over night.

Well, for some inexplicable reason israeli jews do not think that a muslim majority would treat them all too kindly.
Almost as if they expect to receive the same treatment from muslim that they have given the muslim FOR DECADES.

The right side of history says that geographic location should be nuked.
_____
If USA wasn't ruled by the known overworlds,they should have done a japanese style occupation like what warmonger sleepy Joe wanted to do at Serbia.
They can’t do that for obvious reasons dude, what are you talking about? What happened to Japan after WWII would never happen in the Middle East, too many different geopolitical players for them to willingly submit like Japan did. Secondly, America already decimated the Middle East with the war on terror, and still ended up losing in areas like Afghanistan and losing Iraq to Iranian influence. Thirdly they have deeply vested economic interests in the Middle East. America will just continue to do whatever its overlord Israel wants, the American people on the other hand want nothing to do with never ending wars on behalf of a genocidal foreign power.

Honestly I’ve stopped caring about this conflict. I’ve realized that my opinion is pointless and the fate of the Middle East belongs in the hands of men who have far more power than I do.

I just want to have friends and have people like me. And I’ve realized that caring too much about this type of stuff is contrary to that goal.
Peak resignation

The jewish babes don’t like pro pali people :risitavirus:
They can’t do that for obvious reasons dude, what are you talking about? What happened to Japan after WWII would never happen in the Middle East, too many different geopolitical players for them to willingly submit like Japan did. Secondly, America already decimated the Middle East with the war on terror, and still ended up losing in areas like Afghanistan and losing Iraq to Iranian influence. Thirdly they have deeply vested economic interests in the Middle East. America will just continue to do whatever its overlord Israel wants, the American people on the other hand want nothing to do with never ending wars on behalf of a genocidal foreign power.
Okay I'll admit something to the people that replied to my thread: reason why I made this thread was because I was looking to be banned cause I was tired of sitting around on this forum but since that didn't happen, I hope this thread to be deleted, and I apologize to everyone, but yet at the same time cause I do believe it is the right side of history, I made an account for this forum as well as fanverse so that I make my voice reach out to the people and spread awareness and show that I'm one of the free people of the world, but either way, it is what it is, sorry for the controversy but it is just haram what is happening to the kids and elderly women in Gaza and Rafah.

Okay I'll admit something to the people that replied to my thread: reason why I made this thread was because I was looking to be banned cause I was tired of sitting around on this forum but since that didn't happen, I hope this thread to be deleted, and I apologize to everyone, but yet at the same time cause I do believe it is the right side of history, I made an account for this forum as well as fanverse so that I make my voice reach out to the people and spread awareness and show that I'm one of the free people of the world, but either way, it is what it is, sorry for the controversy but it is just haram what is happening to the kids and elderly women in Gaza and Rafah.
You'll have to be more controversial to get banned here. Such as advocating for ethnic cleansing or voicing your support for Hitler. Ever seen the politics thread? :kobeha: