Controversial Immigrants/Diaspora General Discussion Thread

Would you accept more immigrants in your country?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
So it's safe to say Globalism have reached its peak.

Especially On matters regarding Immigration.

Ask anyone from any country and they will tell you the biggest problem their country face is immigrants

Influx of massive number of immigrations in last few decades led to exposure of bizarre cultural practice and exporting cultural/religious/ethnic problems to the host country, which undoubtedly caused backlash.
Economic issues aside.

There's big nationalist revival going all around the world.

For *Nativist* , immigrants (The Other) represents everything that went wrong. They become an identity marker of all problems.

The low birth rates is making them paranoid of being *replaced* and lose their national (racial) identity

Even the idea of Civic Nationalism is heavily criticized.

Donald Trump (most likely will win) said he'll carry out the biggest deportation of others,

Maybe that will set a precedent for other semi-liberal states to carry out the same

Consider how it will impact immigrants/minorities/refugees living in third world also, where state institutions is dysfunctional and social dynamics is fragile that led to riots and final solutions/ethnic cleansings is a mainstream opinion.

What do you will happen to immigrants, in particular the vulnerables in the coming decades?

Will Nationalism rise like in 20th Century or nothing big will happen / things will just continue as it is with some level of backlash?

Where is the option : I’ll welcome all migrants and I don’t care if they commit crimes or sell drugs.

??? feels like my opinion is silenced :kriwhat:

F

Foul Legacy

So it's safe to say Globalism have reached its peak.

Especially On matters regarding Immigration.
Another day of Europeans/Americans thinking they are the centre of universe.

Middle east , East Europe(Russia), Asia.
None of these countries got any of the immigrant issues.
I mean immigrants ofc are there , but not as much as western countries suffer from it.
And tbh Destroyed countries they coming from are aftermaths of westerners did in the first place to their country.
Name me a third world country where america doesn't have a leg in.

Wow that reactionnary poll.

3 Far rightist respounces

1 "I don't care"

And the most progressive checkbox is literally "I welcome all as long as they obey the rule", meaning that you would deport them if they don't...

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Where is the option : I’ll welcome all migrants and I don’t care if they commit crimes or sell drugs.

??? feels like my opinion is silenced :kriwhat:
You are from immigrants that's known for crime and drugs aren't you

We are all different
We will be always be different
No matter what how much people will say we all are same
Protect your country Protect Your people
Ok Racist

Another day of Europeans/Americans thinking they are the centre of universe.

Middle east , East Europe(Russia), Asia.
None of these countries got any of the immigrant issues.
I mean immigrants ofc are there , but not as much as western countries suffer from it.
And tbh Destroyed countries they coming from are aftermaths of westerners did in the first place to their country.
Name me a third world country where america doesn't have a leg in.
Economic and Cultural center of the world is mostly in west

Third world have large refugee camps and also vulnerable minorites seen.as threats and outsiders

Also, Third world countries have agency how their country is run, blaming outsiders is just Unfair

You are from immigrants that's known for crime and drugs aren't you
Yoru sentence make no sense. Sounds like Biden.

But yeah obviously me and my cousin Yamal crossed the sea to commit crimes and sell drugs to finance shady organizations.

Now brace so that I call all of my wifes from Wurkey to come to Lermany.

The Reich Emirate soon :steef::steef:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Yoru sentence make no sense. Sounds like Biden.

But yeah obviously me and my cousin Yamal crossed the sea to commit crimes and sell drugs to finance shady organizations.

Now brace so that I call all of my wifes from Wurkey to come to Lermany.

The Reich Emirate soon :steef::steef:

It's a stereotype

Many Immigrants known for their drugs gangs and Crime

You Wifey's will come to Germans and Marry ethnic Germans and Turkish incels get the leftovers

So No more Reich Emirate

As long as they accept the culture and norms of my country idgaf. Hell I actually welcome them. The more diversity the better. There's plenty of space here for people

It's a stereotype

Many Immigrants known for their drugs gangs and Crime

You Wifey's will come to Germans and Marry ethnic Germans and Turkish incels get the leftovers

So No more Reich Emirate
Why be xenophobic though ? It’s the fashion nowadays, be original and welcome a migrant and his family in your home

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
The sad thing about a lot (if not most) of these problems related to migrants is that it's the ones that practice a certain religious belief that causes the brunt of these problems.

But tbh it's human nature to hold a degree of "reservation" towards the people that you interact with, and eat with, much less inviting them into your homes to stay in.

Maybe your wife ends up f4ing one of them (probably a military aged male) while you're at work, clueless 🥶

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Why be xenophobic though ? It’s the fashion nowadays, be original and welcome a migrant and his family in your home
Catch up to the latest trend

It's being rude to immigrants and spewing racist rhetoric with a shade of truth

The sad thing about a lot (if not most) of these problems related to migrants is that it's the ones that practice a certain religious belief that causes the brunt of these problems
This is a surface level analysis .

Being a drug addict and crime-prone is not a religious practice

But tbh it's human nature to hold a degree of "reservation" towards the people that you interact with, and eat with, much less inviting them into your homes to stay in
True, but pretending you own piece of land because you happened to be part of tribes that *founded* the country it's not human nature.

Otherwise tribes wouldn't be keep raiding each other all throughout history

Maybe your wife ends up f4ing one of them (probably a military aged male) while you're at work, clueless 🥶
Why are you cuckposting ?

Anyways your not far off.

Many Women have more empathy for immigrants coming in that's likely have non politically correct opinion on women than native incels who is more accepting of Women rights

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
This is a surface level analysis .

Being a drug addict and crime-prone is not a religious practice
The unchecked number of migrants coming isn't doing much to help the problems listed either.

True, but pretending you own piece of land because you happened to be part of tribes that *founded* the country it's not human nature.
It's only been at least a decade (possibly even less than that) that the demographics of Europe (France too but UK seems to have received the worse "hit") have been noticeably changing.

And apparently not for the better based on the number of incidents that involve those migrants/refugees (these incidents sometimes get drowned out or even worse, unreported).

But if the locals had enough and they start to want them out then the true reason for it is worth something to look into.

Honestly, the criteria for accepting migrants/refugees at this point should be strengthened from how it is now.
Post automatically merged:

Many Women have more empathy for immigrants coming in that's likely have non politically correct opinion on women than native incels who is more accepting of Women rights
Luckily for the locals (men and women both), that sentiment seems to be *ahem* changing

Last edited:
The sad thing about a lot (if not most) of these problems related to migrants is that it's the ones that practice a certain religious belief that causes the brunt of these problems.
No, the problem are medias are people who watches those medias.

:kayneshrug:

Media = an entity that reports real event

Are you saying Media shouldn't report *bad* things
No, what I'm saying is that :

- Mainstream medias are not only reporting events but they are doing much more
- The repoting is biased against those who question the powers and system.

You need to understand that there is no such thing as neutral information.
> The information you choose is not neutral
> The way you report the information is not neutral
> The way you prioritize information is not neutral
Etc.

And today, media are responsible for the rise of the far right especially because of the way they deliver and choose to speak about those information.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
No, what I'm saying is that :

- Mainstream medias are not only reporting events but they are doing much more
- The repoting is biased against those who question the powers and system.

You need to understand that there is no such thing as neutral information.
> The information you choose is not neutral
> The way you report the information is not neutral
> The way you prioritize information is not neutral
Etc.

And today, media are responsible for the rise of the far right especially because of the way they deliver and choose to speak about those information.
True Elites will do enquiry about the event instead of just spreading hatred by reading the title

That's why every mainstream news company have ideological leaning,

You need to know especially the funder of the news broadcast, then follow the one you ideologically inclined to

True Elites will do enquiry about the event instead of just spreading hatred by reading the title

That's why every mainstream news company have ideological leaning,

You need to know especially the funder of the news broadcast, then follow the one you ideologically inclined to
Problem is, there is no such thing as leftist mainstream media. Not in the US and not in my country.

There are only either reactionnary ones or liberal/ultra liberal ones. And both are wired in a way that they will ALWAYS let the far right and its rethoric spread everywhere.

Once there will be leftist MAINSTREAM media, then we might get somewhere, but until then, we have a problem.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Problem is, there is no such thing as leftist mainstream media. Not in the US and not in my country.

There are only either reactionnary ones or liberal/ultra liberal ones. And both are wired in a way that they will ALWAYS let the far right and its rethoric spread everywhere.

Once there will be leftist MAINSTREAM media, then we might get somewhere, but until then, we have a problem.
Why is the ultra Liberal/ liberal news outlets is not considered as leftist mainstream Media?

Immigrants and vulnerable don't belong in the same sentence.
In many cases they do.

Many Immigrants are escaping instability, Political Persecution, discrimination etc