Prediction = Zoro attacks Nusjuro again, Nusjuro recognises Odens Haki in Zoro's sword and then tells him "you shouldn't leach off of others, I taught this to that Hawkeyes fellow too....", shortly after 1 shotting him. Jinbei picks his body up and runs back to the ship.
I could see Venusjuro and Hawkeyes having a connection somehow

yeah, good endings keep being a problem for mangas
Im really interested what people consider a good ending to battle shounen
I ain't seen nothing but people trashing finales but nothing providing anything of substance

Only Kami can imagine how people would react if they didn't watch DBZs ending as child :josad:

I ain't seen nothing but people trashing finales but nothing providing anything of substance

Only Kami can imagine how people would react if they didn't watch DBZs ending as child :josad:
The journey continues with main character(s) walking into the sunset.

Last edited:

I don't think long running animes usually have good endings and I can understand why too as it mainly depends of making money and time allotted to them.. And author is made to try to tie all loose ends it might end up stretching it too much and end abruptly... It may not be the aae for one piece.... But I already see it acting like that now itself.... Not that's very bad...
There are many good shounen with great endings but most of them are not long running..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Winning 2014 after beating Brazil in their own country in a 7:1 was the icecream on the cake :)
Nothing will top the 7:1 against Brazil...
Agreed!

It's the only match whose highlights I watched so many times and never got bored lol

It was just brutal and I am not even a Germany fan

@Peroroncino @Doggo you guys should feel proud of your team. They gave this world life long entertainment lmao