Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Kiku
If it helps, It took me staring at my screen for 50 minutes to find out a strategy to win. I still think that it was close even with that, deceptiely so. If you didn't get paralyzed theirs a chance you might sweep

FUCKING hell I changed my Eevee from a speed build to a Sp Def build specifically for this fight

but even though I know for sure I had adjusted the sliders, they reverted back to max speed

but the nature stayed the same, so it couldn't outspeed fluttermane with the x2 either. that really pisses me off
RIP, sorry <3

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
FUCKING hell I changed my Eevee from a speed build to a Sp Def build specifically for this fight

but even though I know for sure I had adjusted the sliders, they reverted back to max speed

but the nature stayed the same, so it couldn't outspeed fluttermane with the x2 either. that really pisses me off
Oof :josad:

Always be sure to check teambuilder before a match, Showdown bugs out sometimes.

wtf we're changing EVs and sets isnt this cheating

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Let's go @Luka you managed to thrash my op team I know you got this