General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No, dude, I am not coping, but you are. I like all the straw hats pirates. I don't have any agendas, so I don't read OP with any agenda. Oda barely writes for Zoro, and it's gotten worse post-time skip. And you same dudes will be cussing Oda out next, hating OP, and throwing tantrums like 2-year-olds on WG because Oda barely writes for Zoro.
and yet just this very week he said zoro is the second mc, you can cry about it all you want, nothing will change that fact

this is a new level of cope lol
No, dude, I am not coping, but you are. I like all the straw hats pirates. I don't have any agendas, so I don't read OP with any agenda. Oda barely writes for Zoro, and it's gotten worse post-time skip. And you same dudes will be cussing Oda out next, hating OP, and throwing tantrums like 2-year-olds on WG because Oda barely writes for Zoro.

Origin trio was always more special than the rest. Oda has said as much in the past.

All shp are trash. But those 3 are like special trash.

Last edited:
Well he can't give Zoro too much screen time, it would outshine Goofy.
But oda literally said he MADE ZORO TO BE MORE POPULAR THAN GOOFY?

see how your logic falls apart?

Either oda pulled some strings to make goofy no 1 in the world wide poll. Or he lied about making zoro to be more popular than goofy.

Y'all can't have both. Choose one delusion to push the agenda with.

and yet just this very week he said zoro is the second mc, you can cry about it all you want, nothing will change that fact
And my statement still stands, Oda plays you suckers like a fiddle. Say one thing, do something else.

But who knows, maybe Oda will live up to those words someday. I am not holding my breath on that, though.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
And my statement still stands, Oda plays you suckers like a fiddle. Say one thing, do something else.

But who knows, maybe Oda will live up to those words someday. I am not holding my breath on that, though.
that's your opinion, which is clearly coping because oda said something that you don't like