Speculations Famed Blade Enhancing Abilities.. Fujitora, Shanks, Zoro..

The first iconic example to illustrate this concept is with Shusui when Zoro obtained it in thriller Bark..

Zoro tried to perform a standard 108 pound canon, which is 3 equally powered air slashes.. However,
the slash produced from Shusui was amplified and swallowed the other 2 slashes unbeknownst to the user
himself!.. Shusui enhanced at least 2x on its own Zoro's initial strike!.. Whether Shusui applies Haki to aerial
sword attacks is still in being debated, but it's unquestionable that Shusui Enhances Zoro's power output by
at least 2x..

Now Zoro has traded Shusui for Enma and he mastered Enma which increases his Haki power output by
at least 5x.. He imbue his own regular hardening on the Sword and it creates Black Lightning CoA that is
way more concentrated Haki than Hardening and even more potent than CoA Internal Destruction..

So..

Shusui - 2x
Enma - 5x

Next, we have Fujitora who has been recently confirmed to possess a Supreme Grade Blade.. Based on Shusui
and Enma enhancing abilities, it's only fair to think that Yakuza Kasen has enhancing powers as well.. And in
Fujitora's case Yakuza Kasen can enhance 10x his base area of effect Gravity Devil Fruit powers.. In Short Yakuza
Kasen gives control over the Island level rubbles which he would not be able to without his Supreme Blade there..

Yakuza Kasen - 10x

Same with Shanks, his Famed Blade Gryphon gives him 10x authority over his Red Lightning CoC..

Gryphon - 10x

Then the last one is Highly speculative but i think the reason why Whitebeard was so strong is because he wielded
Murakumogiri.. It gave him a 10x in raw Strenght at all times..

Whitebeard was still Stronger than Blackbeard without his Devil Fruit powers.. So i think Murakumogiri Enhances the user's
physical Strenght.. And if that's right, it means he destroyed Akainu without his 10x boost when he was already nerfed from
several angles.. Truly a Monster..

Murakumogiri - 10x

Naw you keep your opinion to yourself and go comment on other threads..

:kayneshrug:
You definetly are the most dense person I know. The fact that you actually believe in your nonsense is just not even funny anymore. No one shares your view on zoro not having acoc. You are the only one who believes in that delusion. The ones who share that viewpoint of yours only use you as a tool to push their zoro hate agenda don‘t you get it? You are the best example of being an absolute clown.🤡

You definetly are the most dense person I know. The fact that you actually believe in your nonsense is just not even funny anymore. No one shares your view on zoro not having acoc. You are the only one who believes in that delusion. The ones who share that viewpoint of yours only use you as a tool to push their zoro hate agenda don‘t you get it? You are the best example of being an absolute clown.🤡
You feel better now little boy?.. Now move on to something else in your life..

Or start getting a brain and see that Shusui added power on its own when Zoro performed a regular 108 Pound Canon.. Which was not a 108 Pound Canon anymore because it was Stronger than the original technique..

Where are you bringing in these random multipliers from? 2x, 5x, 10x, 10x Strength. You are thinking of these weapons are equipable items in video games?
Post automatically merged:

You feel better now little boy?.. Now move on to something else in your life..

Or start getting a brain and see that Shusui added power on its own when Zoro performed a regular 108 Pound Canon.. Which was not a 108 Pound Canon anymore because it was Stronger than the original technique..
Why you ignore the next part of the fight? Where Zoro comments on the weight and speed too and compare it to Yubashiri that he lost.

There are two things people need to understand.
Weapons are special but to wield the special weapon you need to become special too. Swords have personalities, they can look into you, they test you, they choose you.

Let me make this easier for you how many people can lift and use a knife, how many can use that knife in combat, how many can lift a sword, how many can use that sword in combat. The bigger, heavier sword will have more damage and cutting power but it will be slower due to weight and to wield it easily and skillfully you need to become stronger.

Last edited:
Where are you bringing in these random multipliers from? 2x, 5x, 10x, 10x Strength. You are thinking of these weapons are equipable items in video games?
Post automatically merged:

Why you ignore the next part of the fight? Where Zoro comments on the weight and speed too and compare it to Yubashiri that he lost.

There are two things people need to understand.
Weapons are special but to wield the special weapon you need to become special too. Swords have personalities, they can look into you, they test you, they choose you.

Let me make this easier for you how many people can lift and use a knife, how many can use that knife in combat, how many can lift a sword, how many can use that sword in combat. The bigger, heavier sword will have more damage and cutting power but it will be slower due to weight and to wield it easily and skillfully you need to become stronger.
Zoro's not literally talking about the Sword's weight, it's a metaphor for Haki.. The Blade is straight up clad in permanent CoA Hardening there.. Yubashiri was '' light '' cause that Sword had no power but it was forged pretty well compared to normal Blades..

I'm not making a case how special people have to be to wield special Blades, the main topic is speaking about the special Blades and their special powers..

F

Foul Legacy

And that's why i didn't base myself on that..

How is 108 pound canon more powerful than the original 108 pound canon if Zoro put the same power as he do that technique usually?..
Because the sword is Strong blade not Gentle blade.
Sandai , Enma , Shusui are supposed to Strong blades.
Wado , Yubashiri are supposed to Gentle blades.

F

Foul Legacy

That doesn't answer the question..
It does.
Zori got Yubashiri destroyed.
Earlier attack was weaker cuz 2 gentle blade and 1 strong blade.
Now there are two strong blades , and strong blade characteristic are weight and strength.
While light blade characteristic are lightweight and weaker than strong blade.

It does.
Zori got Yubashiri destroyed.
Earlier attack was weaker cuz 2 gentle blade and 1 strong blade.
Now there are two strong blades , and strong blade characteristic are weight and strength.
While light blade characteristic are lightweight and weaker than strong blade.
If it was a 108 pound canon attack, it would have been so.. It wasn't..

It was stronger while Shusui supposedly being '' heavier ''.. Yet Zoro only put the power of a 108 pound canon..

where do you get this number?
Producing Black Lightning CoA is considerably more powerful than coating Base CoA to air slash attack.. Could be 4x, 6x, i just put 5x..