Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said yesterday - one leaker told me that there was almost no plot progression once again (couldn't say more unfortunately).

We are right where we were 5 months ago - minus the revelation about the sinking world, which most of us already guessed.

Don't believe it? Look it up.

You could take any chapter from February and plot progression is almost exactly the same (still trying to escape, boradcast still a thing in the background, Gorosei still on the hunt).

I already wrote this in spoiler waiting room but here is it again:

Omfg... Nothing happens again.
"Roger knows the true history" NO SHIT?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHERLOCK!!!
"People are surprised to know of the "D" in Roger's name" REALLY?!?! I'M SURPRISED TOO!!!

I'm definitely gonna take a break from this manga after this arc. It's ridiculous. 2 month of a speech which drags on and on and on and on.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
6/10 so far

Really don't see why it was necessary to make Clover a D that's definitely a last minute decision

Atlas staying back to stop Ethan seems like a sacrifice but more than likely she'll be revealed to still be alive later

The way it looks Jinbe took Zoro again by force and went with him under water cause of Namis Command. Cause they know Zoro will keep fighting Nusjuro if someone doesent stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.