Status
Not open for further replies.
I already wrote this in spoiler waiting room but here is it again:

Omfg... Nothing happens again.
"Roger knows the true history" NO SHIT?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHERLOCK!!!
"People are surprised to know of the "D" in Roger's name" REALLY?!?! I'M SURPRISED TOO!!!

I'm definitely gonna take a break from this manga after this arc. It's ridiculous. 2 month of a speech which drags on and on and on and on.
I keep telling y'all we need to turn this into a Bleach or Berserk oriented forum.

Clover is probably one of the most important figures in One Piece. Is it really outlandish for him to have been a D?
That's the problem.... Why every important person need to be D? It's pretty obvious it has no real impact and just a hype thing oda wants to impart but it's already boring...
Earlier I thought we would get some story and plot points throughout the story where we get to know importance of D families especially when I read the dialogue about gorosei mentioning..something like....Even the portgas.... I thought oh there is actual importance to these families and stuff.... But till now nothing.... No efforts added... And now it's just you have a D you have a D.... Nefertaris, Law, and now this clover 100% are not Ds just added for so called hype you make them seem more important..

Vegapunk already told us Roger pirates learnt the true history and now he repeats it again with a lil sauce "Roger was a D"

Amazing writing
Look to what level Oda got reduced to. It's ridiculous.

This guy cannot draw and write anymore. And why are the editors even more incompetent than this guy? Can't they say to him that this arc sucks ass with the way how he keeps dragging it on? Or are they saying he should do it? I can't explain this at all.

"People are surprised to know of the "D" in Roger's name" REALLY?!?! I'M SURPRISED TOO!!!

I'm definitely gonna take a break from this manga after this arc. It's ridiculous. 2 month of a speech which drags on and on and on and on.
give a try to Kagura Bachi and let me know how much better that manga is

@notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast KB has literally no pace problem:myman:

You can take a break now. The arc ended with Kizarover, now it's just a transition limbo into next arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.