Status
Not open for further replies.
give a try to Kagura Bachi and let me know how much better that manga is

@notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast KB has literally no pace problem:myman:
Bro, Kagurabachi isn't even the same style of the likes of One Piece which rather follows an adventure and mystery setting, along with battles. It sure is a cool manga but when it comes as a replacement, I'd rather choose JJK or other anime/manga.

But One Piece is so ass now, every other manga looks like a masterpiece in comparison. I'm so close to comparing it to Boruto.

Bro, Kagurabachi isn't even the same style of the likes of One Piece which rather follows an adventure and mystery setting, along with battles. It sure is a cool manga but when it comes as a replacement, I'd rather choose JJK or other anime/manga.

But One Piece is so ass now, every other manga looks like a masterpiece in comparison. I'm so close to comparing it to Boruto.
I had more fun with Dragon Ball Super for all its flaws and inconsistencies than current One Piece lmao

Wow you are right... It is almost 2 years already
Searched in whatsapp when was first time I typed "Egghead" there it was September 2022
And it felt really nothing much happened...

Wano arc was shit, Oden flashback was shit but at least they were more memorable than whatever happened in Egghead
This arc is the worst OP has ever been

Awful fights
Time skipping in random moments for anything and anyone
Clashes which don’t amount to anything
Half the OP world turning up at egghead and it feeling like there is 0 stakes or consequences
Non stop meaningless reactions
Characters standing around doing nothing

Told you and @Tyki_Mikk Fairy Tail is better than One Piece since 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.