Status
Not open for further replies.
@Topi Jerami @Tyki_Mikk @JoNdule

You all know what's the most ironic thing about this decade of popular shonen manga? Fairy Tail fans often got crapped on for liking Fairy Tail. I mean, yes, the last arcs weren't that great but now that's the thing: They legit have the last laugh now.

What happened with One Piece? It constantly gets dunked on by newer popular manga and it is so freaking ass, people rather read Dragon Ball Super manga.
What happened with Naruto? Its successor called "Boruto" threw the biggest insult to its predecessor in manga history. It's so ass, its fans still live to their lala world, convincing themselves it's peak (I see practically no difference to Oda's secret special white sauce slurpers and them).

The same fans constantly mocked Fairy Tail fans and now their favourite mangas turned out to be more than garbage. It's so freaking ironic. They must be seething rn.
That's why I told these hardcore fans to stop bragging and insulting other manga like Fairytale

This is mo hate but OP will have the worst finale , the worst final war among major animes (Bleach, naruto, fairytale, HxH) if Oda doesn't fix his flaws

You all know what's the most ironic thing about this decade of popular shonen manga? Fairy Tail fans often got crapped on for liking Fairy Tail. I mean, yes, the last arcs weren't that great but now that's the thing: They legit have the last laugh now.

What happened with One Piece? It constantly gets dunked on by newer popular manga and it is so freaking ass, people rather read Dragon Ball Super manga.
What happened with Naruto? Its successor called "Boruto" threw the biggest insult to its predecessor in manga history. It's so ass, its fans still live to their lala world, convincing themselves it's peak (I see practically no difference to Oda's secret special white sauce slurpers and them).

The same fans constantly mocked Fairy Tail fans and now their favourite mangas turned out to be more than garbage. It's so freaking ironic. They must be seething rn.
Lets not act like FT is some peak literary work lmao

It's mostly mediocre. And OP has been mediocre especially since wano. All that does is make the last part of op = FT. Same for Nardo

Nah bro. This is obviously Oda saving Ethan's ass. Our Grandmaster Zoro sama would have negged the horse easily with one sword and not even Koh.

You just a hater :kriwhat:

/s
You can talk this in sarcastic tone but well it is actually the truth
Oda just saved Nusjuro's ass from Zoro.

There is a reason Oda never shows Gorosei eating direct attack from Zoro
There is a reason Oda keeps showing Gorosei never bothered to block any other attack from Nika, Emeth etc but when it was Zoro's turn, Nusjuro immediately blocked the attack
Same energy like when Big Mom got panicked and told Kaido to dodge

The reason is current Zoro can already harm Gorosei for real and negate their regeneration
But Oda won't expose it in current arc.

It's just sad how low the level of the story and writing have fallen in One Piece. It reminds me of the four later seasons of GOT.

I remember when I was so enthusiastic and hopeful about the manga during Zou arc and at the beggining of Whole Cake Island, I still ask myself sometimes the question

They need to put oda into an assylum, his editor needs to dropkick his ass when he does this many mediocre chapters back to back.

Holy shit man, he is incapable of moving the goddamn story foward, who the fuck gives a flying fuck if cloverfield had a fucking D in his name, that motherfucker is dead and gone, same with roger.
I dont think Roger is dead based on Odas tragic track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.