Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlas knocked out lilith so York can't detect her. Atlas grab Nusjuro and fly away with her jetpack and detonate herself to buy time for Straw Hat. At the end, Vegapunk have one more part of the message. -(Retweet or Repost with @/ScotchInformer).

mygod someone should stop Loda:josad:

This is embarassing....:josad:

Zoro is okay - he get the W no matter cuz OP is ass and only is aura keep 50& community alive:myman:

@Sentinel
Just take a break, like seriously, it's obvious that you can't handle these weekly chapters right now

Take a break and then come back when either Egghead finishes, the next arc starts, or whenever you feel like it.

It's better than torturing yourself and getting angry all the time with these weekly chapters, there is a reason why many took a break during Wano and even during WCI as well.
:endthis:
I did so, because the second half of WCI and Onigashima war were so unbearable. Then I came back to One Piece during Egghead, still having a small hope that One Piece writing could rise a bit after these nightmares, but it doesn't look good.

Only Lilith survives this arc. Not that she is gonna join the crew she doesnt fit the criteria but it will be nice bringing vegapunk with us.
I wish stella was alive too. He was my favourite with Shaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.