Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg he has a D in his middle name, that is so shocking, the man was the king of the pirates, created the one piece, the only one to travel to the last island, but that is so fucking shocking that he is a D.
Who would have guessed he was a D?
No
Fucking
Way
He's a D.

I'm from the op world and I can confirm that I am truly shocked because of it.

Saty back and fight him fucking retard.

Yall are thinking Ethan isn't Eos enemy right?

So why the fuck isn't Zolo's bitchass not fighting him?

Why is oda saving Zolo from Ethan?

Almost like Ethan is being saved for, oh i don't know, EOS maybe.
*Oda saving Ethan from Zoro

The reason Zoro won't fight him or Oda doesn't let Gorosei eats an attack from Zoro is to protect their hype
If Nusjuro gets injured for real, it won't just destroy his regeneration hype, it would ruin whole Gorosei's regeneration hype, all 5 of them
Unlike Kaido's dragon skin which is unique to him, all 5 Elders share the same gimmick

At least that shit is organised.
Yep, Genshin is just the blacksheep of Honkai verse. Either way, I was pretty surprised when a mobile game had such a complex and interesting story. I've seen some animation films before and it awoke my interest, then the story completely impressed me.

Btw, either of these characters solo OP verse. Honkai corruption is a mean bitch lol.

Bitch Zoro and Mihawk will fight and it has nothing to do with SHP or CG.
:saden:
You all called mihawk irrelevant to plot. Now forcefully putting into the plot as per as your convenience.
Yeah i called mihawk irrelevant cause he's only relevant to zolo fight retard.

Oda had to tie mohawk to CG to make him slightly relevant so as to not make the Zolo vs Mohawk fight a fucking epilogue snoozefest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.