Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato should be stronger than Zoro and Sanji right now ... only kid of a yonko.... clashes with luffy equally... luffy has been speaking to her as an equal he can’t just avoid her... i tsunami where oda is gonna take this but I hope zoro and sanji get masssssive fights to bloom their haki they need it
Zoro low diffs Yamato, be real.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kaido has shot himself in the food like an idiot. Killing Orochi allows all of Orochi's men to join Luffy's side. Luffy using the most dangerous power on the sea(Mihawks words). The power to make allies out of everyone.

We already saw what happens when Luffy uses that power on purpose in chapter 949, it is like belo betty's devil fruit but even better.
SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOD

In what universe would Zoro be intrested in rounding up fodder to help him fight someone ?

Im genuinely concerned for his fanbase. Yall want him to do stuff....but dont even know the first thing about his character.
tbh doubt you would know better about Zoro or any of the SHs given you're probably a new reader who wasn't around reading OP during its heyday.

I don't think Orochi is dead simply because we haven't seen his full power. I don't think his power worked like Hydra but I can see his df allowed him to transfer his heart or brain to one of his head once his main head is cut. Yeah similar like what Muzan did in KnY.

Last edited:
So Yamato definitely doesn't like being named as Shogun or whatever. I'm really thinking she just don't like her father. She wants her freedom, but is also hesitant to take it? Why sh/would she fear an explosion? Does she not have her father's hardbody trait? So is that a trait from his DF? So many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.