Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Underrated bit from my favorite sketch show of all time...HEARTS, STARS, HORSESHOES, CLOVERS, AND BLUE MOONS?? THAT LEPRECHAUN’S ON ACID!!
Post automatically merged:

Totally understand, but it’s a GREAT one :akaman:
Ahh I see you're a man of refined taste. The best parts of that show were the ones that flew under the radar.

Yamato should be stronger than Zoro and Sanji right now ... only kid of a yonko.... clashes with luffy equally... luffy has been speaking to her as an equal he can’t just avoid her... i tsunami where oda is gonna take this but I hope zoro and sanji get masssssive fights to bloom their haki they need it
Based on what exactly? for hitting Ulti who is possiblelly the weakest of the f6 that got up right away next chapter? Lol :whitepress:

So this whole Onigashima project that Kaido has going on, and the expeditions he has planned and what he calls 'the biggest world war', all of this leaves me to think that Kaido won't die this arc, and will face luffy again in the future. At best, I predict Luffy and the alliance thwarting Kaido's plan of obtaining One Piece and world domination by defeating him and driving him off Wano for good, Kaido might just fly away in his dragon form in the end, as for big mom I think it could go either way. Don't think she's gonna die this arc either, unless kaido betrays her and kills her instead.

One thing I can vouch for is Yamato for new Straw Hat. The beast pirates ain't gonna be staying on Wano anymore after this arc, and I don't see Yamato going back to her papa. The translations are crap, but Yamato did say from what I read that she would like to leave with luffy and explore the world. The only thing that is stopping her are the cuff she wears that will explode and take off her hands if she tries to leave. Luffy can just take them off her like he did with his own and old man Hyo's back in the Udon Prison.
#YamatoforStrawHat

Orochi being backstabbed and Kaido came as a pleasant surprise for me, and I was honestly expecting it. It just reinforced Kaido's own words that 'the weak serve the strong'. Kaido only let orochi live because he needed him to be a puppet to control Wano as he gathered his own crew and strength before being strong enough to physically take over Wano himself by force. Once Kaido himself and his crew got large and strong enough, Kaido no longer has any use for Orochi. I bet Orochi was betting on his 'usefulness' to stay alive, despite living in the wolves' den that is Kaido's 'protection'. But as time passed Orochi let down his guard, with women, drinking and partying all day that he forgot the monster that is Kaido, dude got too close and comfortable with him and ended up unable to defend himself once said 'protection' turned his back on him. The classic 'biting the hand that feeds you' action, well played kaido.

Either way, amazing chapter!

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Dragon is busy setting up his new HQ on Ivankov's Kingdom after running from Blackbeard, then sending his commanders to the holy land while sipping tea with Koala
:milaugh:
Yo man, Koala's a cutie...but you're right, he had more important things to be doing at the time.
My boy Inu with the Nitoryu:steef:

He sliced two dudes and a sword in half at the same time
I can't help but wonder where the hell Inu and Neko got their weapon prosthetics. Neko's pulling a Barret Wallace and Inu's doing a Half Shiki with no explanation? :pepecry:

Underrated bit from my favorite sketch show of all time...HEARTS, STARS, HORSESHOES, CLOVERS, AND BLUE MOONS?? THAT LEPRECHAUN’S ON ACID!!
Clayton Bigsby being one of the sketches on the first episode was such a ballsy move on Dave's part lol

) Luffy promises Yamato to take off her handcuffs, which are revealed to be the same that Luffy & Co. wore in Udon. Why on earth doesn't he do it on the spot? He has learned advanced CoA now and he could already take off the exact same collars in Udon (from himself and grampy Hyogoro). That is some PIS right there ...
Yep, I strongly agree with this...why the fuck Oda has to blue ball us like this...let him remove the cuffs and get it done....:josad:

Based on what exactly? for hitting Ulti who is possiblelly the weakest of the f6 that got up right away next chapter? Lol :whitepress:
You know she blocked elephant gun easily, right?

Zoro is S tier, Franky is B tier. I won't really be surprised if Who's Who and Sasaki end up B tier from how the F6 aren't really distinguished yet.

I can't help but wonder where the hell Inu and Neko got their weapon prosthetics. Neko's pulling a Barret Wallace and Inu's doing a Half Shiki with no explanation? :pepecry:
Well, they did get like a million weapons from Ringo. Maybe there was an older peg leg samurai

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This is probably the most accurate tier list that I have ever see in my life.
Thx for this Goatinformer. But where is hancock now?:catpole:

Zoro is S tier, Franky is B tier. I won't really be surprised if Who's Who and Sasaki end up B tier from how the F6 aren't really distinguished yet.
:bignews:
move sasaki in b tier
move ulti below pay pay
move chopper higher than nami and ussop
The only possible choice is Chopper.:chopoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.