Status
Not open for further replies.
I can appreciate a grey villain as much as the next guy but I’ll disagree here. I love how hammy evil they seem to be without being Unga Bunga like Kaido/Teaxh/Linlin.

They really hit home for pitiless vile monsters for me and I love it
I like how they never seemed to be so evil, more gray, humans after all. But in the end of the day they were the real evil incarnate

All of them have CoC and devil powers, but that doesn’t make them top tiers. They’ve yet to coat their attacks in CoC nor have they shown any super impressive skill with fighting.
They just don't have CoC tho, they have enough Haki to get commented on multiple times
Like even if they wouldnt have CoC, the amount of haki they getting highlighted is meant to imply they are seasoned fighters

This is once again a case of oda putting characters in a situation that doesn't make sense so he fudges it

Also...even if York was a traitor, the Straw Hats really dropped the ball here. The main Vegapunk and 4 of the 5 Satellites died. Not exactly a stellar showing for a supposed Emperor crew fresh off beating Kaido.
Some thought that the L for the Straw Hats in this arc would be them getting defeated similar to Kid and Law.

However the real L for the Straw Hats in this arc is them failing to save Vegapunk.

They just don't have CoC tho, they have enough Haki to get commented on multiple times
Like even if they wouldnt have CoC, the amount of haki they getting highlighted is meant to imply they are seasoned fighters

This is once again a case of oda putting characters in a situation that doesn't make sense so he fudges it
Let’s not go off of Jinbe, dude stresses out at everything.

All of them have CoC and devil powers, but that doesn’t make them top tiers. They’ve yet to coat their attacks in CoC nor have they shown any super impressive skill with fighting.
There’s no way island shakers like them are below high tier. We’re talking about lumping them with people like Katakuri lol

Status
Not open for further replies.