Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny moments compared to an entire arc of the gorosei jobbing and now we have Nesjuro getting the Perospero treatment.

Like genuinely at this point do they have any hype left as EOS opponents? What’s the point of beating someone who without his regen would’ve died to Atlas or Dory and Brogy?
Kaido would of died to the sccabards without being a Uni or Dragon. Thats not how that works my guy. Gorosei fight with a lack of care cause they are immortal. Your not going to see Shanks and Mihawk being that reckless has Kaido, BM, and Gorosei cause thry Don't have those stats. Kaido literally let people stab and hit him. You think Shanks going let people put a sword half way through his body?

Kaido got hit by all the supernovas , bite from momo and hits from yamato and nothing happen to them and he was being serious .
The elders have been very serious about is stopping the message and that still going and now some of them back paying attention to that .
You even had Saturn run pass the SH to destroy the message and you had get robo to stop topman from destroying the ship.
If anything Oda has out side forces deal with elders since the SH can't seem to get ride of them aisde from luffy tag combo .
Nami them group was suppose to leave and they get stall from ethan until Atlas now blow up here self and it much easier to run than win a fight.
And in the end all of that was literally portrayed as him playing around and having fun…

Saturn running saying “I’ll kill you Robin” then getting blocked by the weak trio is bad

Nesjuro saying “Bonney I won’t let you live” then getting blitzed and blocked by base Sanji is bad

Saturn Warcury and Ju Peter tripling up on Nika an enemy they’ve been trying to capture for centuries and getting blown up killed and decapitated by Dory and Brogy is bad.

And all the while, they’re the ones who’ve acted like they’re losing. At no point did it feel like they were winning any of this arc.

So again, what’s the hype in having these people of top tiers?

Kaido would of died to the sccabards without being a Uni or Dragon. Thats not how that works my guy. Gorosei fight with a lack of care cause they are immortal. Your not going to see Shanks and Mihawk being that reckless has Kaido, BM, and Gorosei cause thry Don't have those stats. Kaido literally let people stab and hit him. You think Shanks going let people put a sword half way through his body?
Thing is even after a while Kaido was like i not going hold more hits for no reason.
If the elder regen get figure out they will change there fighting style that is something common in fiction .

Kaido would have died to the sccabards without being a Uni or Dragon. Thats not how that works my guy. Gorosei fight with a lack of care cause they are immortal. Your not going to see Shanks and Mihawk being that reckless has Kaido, BM, and Gorosei cause thry Don't have those stats. Kaido literally let people stab and hit him. You think Shanks going let people put a sword half way through his body?
Kaido didn’t get defeated by having his dragon fruit removed. However, since these guys have immortality or limitless regen, they’ll somehow get that removed when they’re defeated or the weakness to it will be revealed and it’ll be pointless in their final fights.

Mihawk postpone fights for that reason true, he doesn't want any damage even if he thinks he can beat Vista or Croc with mid-high diff. But if he knows his opponent can't damage him, then he fights; like he did vs Daz Bones.
Luffy said they have no limit. Their regen is infinite and they are immortals as nothing Luffy has done has even affected them.
Queen said the same thing for Marco;

Tiny moments compared to an entire arc of the gorosei jobbing and now we have Nesjuro getting the Perospero treatment.

Like genuinely at this point do they have any hype left as EOS opponents? What’s the point of beating someone who without his regen would’ve died to Atlas or Dory and Brogy?
Without their regen, they would simply use their outstanding Haki to fight, which has been hyped multiple times throughout Egghead. Characters stalling the Gorosei, along with the power of plot armor and PIS is the only possible way for the Straw Hats to escape from the Gorosei.

I already wrote this in spoiler waiting room but here is it again:

Omfg... Nothing happens again.
"Roger knows the true history" NO SHIT?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHERLOCK!!!
"People are surprised to know of the "D" in Roger's name" REALLY?!?! I'M SURPRISED TOO!!!

I'm definitely gonna take a break from this manga after this arc. It's ridiculous. 2 month of a speech which drags on and on and on and on.
TFW Egghead went from top 5 arc to barely top 10
Post automatically merged:

At this point Oda, I'd rather see Smoker and Sword doing shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.