Status
Not open for further replies.
The forced downplay on the Gorosei is so dumb.:milaugh:
I really don't get it., you can see plot in the way of them destroying the SH and keep them there cause Oda made elders to broken .
You have out side forces that out here killing there self to help the SH escape like VPs and it look like it will happen to robo next 1 or 2 chapters .
A message that matter more than them and best SH going to do is escape with bunch of help and nothing will happen to the elders.

The one piece world doesn't know Roger's real name is Gol D. Roger he's known as Gold Roger.
The reveal is for the op world and not the reader and will lead to ramifications in later on in the story
It seem a good set of people forget that in world people know him as gold roger for decades.
It was even a plot point when he was talking to WB.

Even if you just refer to it as plot you have to agree how it makes them look significantly worse?

Like even now every arguing that they can still be top tiers entire argument is built on “they’ll fight completely differently without regen” when we have no reason to assume such.
Put 5 billion Imus chasing the straw hats and they would never catch them or kill them if Oda wants to lol.

Ive just learned to accept these things as plot armor, everyone will suffer from it when they come in contact with the Straw Hats lol.

It doesnt make me enjoy the Gorosei less because I know they are strong because Oda hyped up their haki to insane levels lol.

I feel a bit bad for Lilith, she lived with her fellow Vegapunks for a long time and they were basically her family.

Now all of them are dead and the only other survivor is a greedy traitor.

Ngl thinking the bumrosei were as powerfull ass the admirals is just dumb
They are garbage
Pissjuro already showed hybrid and dealing 0 damage
Big business Borsalino?
Still no awakening
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

I feel a bit bad for Lilith, she lived with her fellow Vegapunks for a long time and they were basically her family.

Now all of them are dead and the only other survivor is a greedy traitor.
Dont worry she has not a long time left to live with the sorrow :usoprice:

Put 5 billion Imus chasing the straw hats and they would never catch them or kill them if Oda wants to lol.

Ive just learned to accept these things as plot armor, everyone will suffer from it when they come in contact with the Straw Hats lol.

It doesnt make me enjoy the Gorosei less because I know they are strong because Oda hyped up their haki to insane levels lol.
Well see then, but you can’t blame people who see the gorosei as weaker than you do just because you choose to attribute them looking bad as plot and they don’t.

I don’t care what people say about their haki, show don’t tell and what odas showing us doesn’t align with the “insane top tiers” some people claim the Gorosei to be.

Well see then, but you can’t blame people who see the gorosei as weaker than you do just because you choose to attribute them looking bad as plot and they don’t.

I don’t care what people say about their haki, show don’t tell and what odas showing us doesn’t align with the “insane top tiers” some people claim the Gorosei to be.
Lol. Again, youve shown me 1 anti feat and the rest is just them not bothered to defend themselves because they can regen. What exactly is Oda ''showing us'' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.