Status
Not open for further replies.
Bajrang Gun definitely destroys an island if it makes contact. Look at what it did with indirect damage. His counter to BB will have to be haki related. Remember you can overcome a fruits ability with haki.
BG would easily destroy the island ( not wano).
Luffy would have punch right threw it that is why he told momo to move it .
Crazy thing is was the haki barrier would hit the island first not even luffy fist .

Topman has one of the best CoC haki feat in the series .
Island wide haki so powerful giants had block it with shields even more powerful than when Kaido let go haki when BM get beat .
What? The gorosei were fighting by a coastline and Topman knocked out people off that coast? It’s not island wide.

And that’s from a roar as well as the haki it’s nothing more than what Big Mom did during the wedding…

Blitzed by based Sanji and had his haki clad supreme blade stopped dead in its track…
Sanji didnt Blitz him lol, Venusjuro was mid swing and looking at Bonney lol.

Like dude your entire stance is “look at the haki hype” and that’s it. That’s not a lot to go on when that haki hype has done nothing all egghead…
This isnt their fight arc so they arent going to do much, this is an escape arc lol.
So sorry I don’t agree that Oda would make 5 admirals or 5 yonko get memed on by straw hats giants and scientists…
Yeah he would lol, you underestimate Oda lol.

F

Foul Legacy

I doubt he can destroy an island with a Punch. Even Bajrang Gun wasn’t going to destroy Onigashima, but it would’ve flung it into the ground and killed everyone in it

And Luffy needs something busted if he’s going to beat Blackbeard who will just erase his devil fruit.
I still have doubts on it's size tbh.
I mean look at this.

But here

Here it's as big as kaidou mouth.

Blazing Bagua entirely is barely Onighishima level.
Mouth stretching isn't going to be as big as onighishima.

I think perspectice is into play.

Sanji didnt Blitz him lol, Venusjuro was mid swing and looking at Bonney lol.

This isnt their fight arc so they arent going to do much, this is an escape arc lol.

Yeah he would lol, you underestimate Oda lol.
Sanji did blitz him, Nesjuro knew Sanji was coming and couldn’t finish his attack before Sanji arrived… that’s a blitz.

And this is suppose to be the gorosei hype arc but but even Big Mom looked more scary in her escape arc than the gorosei are looking now.

BG would easily destroy the island ( not wano).
Luffy would have punch right threw it that is why he told momo to move it .
Crazy thing is was the haki barrier would hit the island first not even luffy fist .
I agree, the only attacks comparable to BG are the quake punches which I still think are weaker.

Sanji did blitz him, Nesjuro knew Sanji was coming and couldn’t finish his attack before Sanji arrived… that’s a blitz.

And this is suppose to be the gorosei hype arc but but even Big Mom looked more scary in her escape arc than the gorosei are looking now.
Its even better with how interprets it, Sanji while carrying vegapunks fat ass teleported from 100 meters away apparently while Pissjuro was midswinging and still stop the swing
:shocked: Truly the fastest

Bajrang Gun definitely destroys an island if it makes contact. Look at what it did with indirect damage. His counter to BB will have to be haki related. Remember you can overcome a fruits ability with haki.
Indirect damage? and not all fruits are overcome by haki. Big mom couldn’t overcome kids

I still have doubts on it's size tbh.
I mean look at this.

But here

Here it's as big as kaidou mouth.

Blazing Bagua entirely is barely Onighishima level.
Mouth stretching isn't going to be as big as onighishima.

I think perspectice is into play.
Valid points here Oda and his inconsistency strikes again lol.

What? The gorosei were fighting by a coastline and Topman knocked out people off that coast? It’s not island wide.

And that’s from a roar as well as the haki it’s nothing more than what Big Mom did during the wedding…
Topman was not fighting from the coast line he was in the middle of the island.
Where he get summon and where giants meet luffy , look back at that chapter .
BM haki was no where near as strong that it was pushing back giants and they had block it with shields.
Even G5 luffy was getting fuck up from that haki blast you think nami could taken that which she did from BM .

Indirect damage? and not all fruits are overcome by haki. Big mom couldn’t overcome kids
Big Mom is an idiot. You can’t use her as a gauge. She didn’t even use ACoC when she was pounding Law which could have saved her. Luffy never made contact it was Kaido that made contact after Luffy hit him. That’s what I mean by indirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.