Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Again, youve shown me 1 anti feat and the rest is just them not bothered to defend themselves because they can regen. What exactly is Oda ''showing us'' lol.
Nusjuro getting blitzed and incapable of killing Bonney immediately after saying he won’t let her live is an anti feat no matter how bad you just wanna say “plot”

I doubt he can destroy an island with a Punch. Even Bajrang Gun wasn’t going to destroy Onigashima, but it would’ve flung it into the ground and killed everyone in it

And Luffy needs something busted if he’s going to beat Blackbeard who will just erase his devil fruit.
Bajrang Gun definitely destroys an island if it makes contact. Look at what it did with indirect damage. His counter to BB will have to be haki related. Remember you can overcome a fruits ability with haki.

Well see then, but you can’t blame people who see the gorosei as weaker than you do just because you choose to attribute them looking bad as plot and they don’t.

I don’t care what people say about their haki, show don’t tell and what odas showing us doesn’t align with the “insane top tiers” some people claim the Gorosei to be.
Topman has one of the best CoC haki feat in the series .
Island wide haki so powerful giants had block it with shields even more powerful than when Kaido let go haki when BM get beat .

Blitzed by who lol.

And again not killing Bonney is plot armor. Put 5 billion Akainus using Meigo on her and she wouldnt die lol.
Blitzed by based Sanji and had his haki clad supreme blade stopped dead in its track…

Like dude your entire stance is “look at the haki hype” and that’s it. That’s not a lot to go on when that haki hype has done nothing all egghead…

So sorry I don’t agree that Oda would make 5 admirals or 5 yonko get memed on by straw hats giants and scientists…

Yeah he was cool, Atlas too lol. Edison and Pythagoras wer emore robotic so their death was less impactful for me lol.
Out of all the Vegapunk's deaths, I'm more sad for Atlas's death than the others.

Although I do feel a bit sad for Edison as well, the anime actually made me like Edison a bit more.

The rest are meh, I don't feel that sad for the main Vegapunk's death, Pythagoras is whatever, and Shaka while he was cool, it's not like we spent a whole lot of time with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.