Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit it's been a while I haven't been here, but the last time I did it was still full of Oda's asskissers. But I guess even Wano broke them.
If you haven't noticed, he's been trying to downplay and disprove any criticism in this thread from the start. The main OP reddit has been kissing Oda's butt nonstop, which is what led to most critical users moving to places like r/MemePiece and r/Piratefolk, but its getting harder for even the main OP subreddit to defend him, which is saying a lot considering what a bootlicking circlejerk reddit is.

I admit it's been a while I haven't been here, but the last time I did it was still full of Oda's asskissers. But I guess even Wano broke them.
Wano broken some of them but it was still rate high in end by a lot of them.
Still every place you can find people disagree with certain aspect of the story for years,
Like the week we see Bonney turn G5 a lot of the fan base were like no until next chapter so it was no big deal lol .

I didnt know that, at the very least his story is more coherent then Odas lol. Although he is very lazy lol.
He's lazy and not disciplined at all with his writing, unlike other career novelists (Stephen King). But I think he genuinely struggles a bit with wrapping up and continuing the plot he's established. Although ASOIAF is much deeper than One Piece when it comes to the plot.

Nah... This chapter definitely has significantly very less defenders... It's been reducing since last few chapters...before that they used to hype and defend like crazy...
Last chapter was find ,the one before was crazy with Bonney G5 stuff.
Still you get full picture when summary comes out .
Reddit still behind on spoilers so people that know atlas died say at least that happen lol.
Still the point being that it goes up and down , since the break people have been talking about pacing more but that is what ever for OP .

Status
Not open for further replies.