Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Legit what can they do?
For z vs lucci?
Their fight is spread on different ch s with one page each ch same clash
Luffy vs kiz can be saved bcs its happens ch after ch
They'll give us atleast one solid Sakuga scene for 2 mins, that alone will feed families. S Hawk vs Zoro was sensational.

And Kizaru vs Luffy like you said can absolutely be saved, that's a continuous fight offpanel.

Tbh I can't see how he was done dirty writing wise either? Kishi played it very safe with him, which is why he was tolerable, majority of the verse were overgrown children or emos who didn't even go through half of what Kakashi did. Kakashi was actually spared, and he got his Kakashi-gaiden too.
Sure and I agree with that but I really believe there was even more, like I and you said, he clearly deviated from the overgrown children (naruto) and edge emo (sasuke) parallels the verse full with.

I would have wished some PoVs to his past, or an we got an arc where he was on a mission alone so we can explore his internal thoughts more after we know what he went through. We got I think 1 page like that when he was on missions often alone because everyone was gone but it was too little which is what I mean, there was just a lot more to explore there what others didn't provide

They'll give us atleast one solid Sakuga scene for 2 mins, that alone will feed families. S Hawk vs Zoro was sensational.

And Kizaru vs Luffy like you said can absolutely be saved, that's a continuous fight offpanel.
They need to get vincent on that huhuva zoro scene where he goes ultra instinct :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.