Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I don’t actually blame Sanji or Zoro really for Atlas’s death and I think it might be too early but….

It’d be interesting if Sanji doubles down on calling Zoro a liability for atlas dying. Further feeding into the evil sanji vs zoro thing. With the insults being less just poking fun but actually hurtful
The build up angst could be hype
:handsup:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Okay I don’t actually blame Sanji or Zoro really for Atlas’s death and I think it might be too early but….

It’d be interesting if Sanji doubles down on calling Zoro a liability for atlas dying. Further feeding into the evil sanji vs zoro thing. With the insults being less just poking fun but actually hurtful
The build up angst could be hype
:handsup:
:gokulaugh:what series is blud reading

Because he was the one animator who actually took time out of his day to make an Admiral not look like a chump. We never forgot Akainu vs WB.

You know Japanese love them some Shanks, Garp type of characters, needed someone who can give love to other characters, even losing 1 animator like that hurts.

But yea fully agreed, Egghead's direction has been S tier.
That was a decade ago :myman:
Those are new animators

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That was a decade ago :myman:
Those are new animators
Anime egghead is in top 5 One Piece arc territory, so far. If Oda makes an acceptable ending to Egghead (not good, just acceptable please Oda...) then toei can carry egghead to top 5 arc status. I still believe...

Oda clearly didnt wanted zoro involved in anything sadly :josad:
Zoro vs kaku 1 page then got stoppedn
Zoro vs s hawk 2 pages or 3 got stopped
Zoro vs lucci off screen 6 pages
Zoro vs nasujuro 1 page off screen got stopped
Zoro vs S-Hawk should've been his main fight tbh. Him defeating it would've been a sign that he was closer than ever to facing Mihawk, if not maybe his equal already, but instead it just gets skipped and he gets regulated to fighting Nika's sword-less kitty leftovers who shouldn't have even been in this arc. CP0 feels like they're only in Egghead or any other post-timeskip arc for the sake of nostalgic fanservice and all it did was ruin the satisfying conclusion they got with their cover story.

Anime egghead is in top 5 One Piece arc territory, so far. If Oda makes an acceptable ending to Egghead (not good, just acceptable please Oda...) then toei can carry egghead to top 5 arc status. I still believe...
If wano didnt had those shitty dbz effect it wouldve been top tier
Z vs king was good until the auras showed up especially the final beam struggle

Gege would make Kizaru vs Luffy one of the greatest battles all of time, given how much potential he would have because of Kizaru logia power, Luffy df power and haki gameplay, we would see a lot of unique skills by Kizaru alone.

Oda isn't bad either in fights, but his last good one was Katakuri vs Luffy and somehow Kaido battles...

If Oda would spend more time to Analyse his characters power and put them 1on1 with mytholgy/folklore theme, Kizaru would have right now the best moveset as character.

Kinda sad to see how he got wasted, having such a huge potential with logia light power..

He disrespected goofy to
:josad:
Made him look like a fodder in front of pumba
5v1 mars
3v1 pumba
But we move :endthis:
To be fair most of the Shs were sidelined from a plot point of view

>Explanation about what Nika is and what dfs are
>Saturn monologue and motives
>Kuma
>Kizaru

I think the only two Shs that even catch all those plot points we're Sanji and Franky

I wonder how elbaf will be

Status
Not open for further replies.