Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chapter was find ,the one before was crazy with Bonney G5 stuff.
Still you get full picture when summary comes out .
Reddit still behind on spoilers so people that know atlas died say at least that happen lol.
Still the point being that it goes up and down , since the break people have been talking about pacing more but that is what ever for OP .
Bro gave the classic Reddit excuse.

And. No, that info is already circulated... Maybe it's not added in post but can see it in comments.

Acting like the Gorosei have any aura at all :suresure:

>Wild pig running around with an empty head
>Birdie gets team rocketed off the map
>Saturn gets treated like everyone’s punching bag
>Horsie gets kamikaze’d
>Worm
They have become so boring that thr only time I had better opinion bof them was when I knew nothing about them.... I think I enjoyed knowing about the FT villains more like the one Introduced in final arc they had no prior importance set and I still enjoyed them as final arc fights......

These gorosei are just

Acting like the Gorosei have any aura at all :suresure:

>Wild pig running around with an empty head
>Birdie gets team rocketed off the map
>Saturn gets treated like everyone’s punching bag
>Horsie gets kamikaze’d
>Worm
You guys are really reaching the bottom of the barrel to slander the Gorosei lol. Apparently Pumba chasing the Straw Hats, going after the Robot and putting him out of commission for a bit when told he was carrying the broadcast snail = Wild Pig Running around with an empty head.

Work on your trolling some more bro.

Not even going to bother addressing the rest because its just as dumb except for Ju Peter who barely fought anyone to scale lol.

They have become so boring that thr only time I had better opinion bof them was when I knew nothing about them.... I think I enjoyed knowing about the FT villains more like the one Introduced in final arc they had no prior importance set and I still enjoyed them as final arc fights......

These gorosei are just
LMFAOOOO that one sent me 😂😂

You guys are really reaching the bottom of the barrel to slander the Gorosei lol. Apparently Pumba chasing the Straw Hats, going after the Robot and putting him out of commission for a bit when told he was carrying the broadcast snail = Wild Pig Running around with an empty head.

Not even going to bother addressing the rest because its just as dumb except for Ju Peter who barely fought anyone to scale lol.
Idk why you entertain trolls so much man

Not even going to bother addressing the rest because it’s just as dumb except for Ju Peter who barely fought anyone to scale lol.
I’m not trolling, I’m legit being deadass. The Gorosei are not imposing at all in my eyes.

Chasing the Straw Hats doesn’t mean anything if they haven’t accomplished anything.

I’m sorry, but the Straw Hats don’t seem like they’re in actual danger whatsoever…and there are 5 immortal gods chasing them. I mean, it’s just embarrassing writing

Idk lol, its fun I guess. These people are slandering Venusjuro for no real reason and its kind of irritating. Its like they are trying too hard to be funny lol.

Id eat Yorks ass too lol.
I think you just misinterpret it, horsejuro and others are failures because they cant get shit done. Example:
Horse HIMSELF said he will kill bonney
Result: 0
Horse wanted to destroy the sunny
Result: 0

This is like saying Caribo has aura because he has a Logia and a non haki user cant damage him but he gets pushed around like a retard and doesn't accomplish anything

It doesn't matter if they regen if they get stopped, dodged, stalled or get ran away from them all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.