Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not trolling, I’m legit being deadass. The Gorosei are not imposing at all in my eyes.

Chasing the Straw Hats doesn’t mean anything if they haven’t accomplished anything.

I’m sorry, but the Straw Hats don’t seem like they’re in actual danger whatsoever…and there are 5 immortal gods chasing them. I mean, it’s just embarrassing writing
Nor are the SHs doing anything worthy being called the PK and crew.

I’m not trolling, I’m legit being deadass. The Gorosei are not imposing at all in my eyes.

Chasing the Straw Hats doesn’t mean anything if they haven’t accomplished anything.
They accomplished mostly everything they set out to do lol.

And Pumba was chasing Luffy and the Giants who were running away from him sorry, not the straw hats.

I’m sorry, but the Straw Hats don’t seem like they’re in actual danger whatsoever…and there are 5 immortal gods chasing them. I mean, it’s just embarrassing writing
Its almost like plot armor is a thing, if you beleive any other bunch of top tiers would do better you would be sorely mistaken. At the very least the Gorosei were distracted by Vegapunks Broadcast for the most part and are now fighting Emet lol. So the plot armor isnt too egregious.

Idk lol, its fun I guess. These people are slandering Venusjuro for no real reason and its kind of irritating. Its like they are trying too hard to be funny lol.
I understand that. Tbh I don't mind trolls but when they're really annoying/repetitive (i.e Kurwa or Lee) I just put them on ignore because their posts honestly give me headaches with how mind numbingly stupid they are.
I don't even hate them as people, I just hate what they say.

What are you expecting exactly? The Straw Hats to die? They are the protagonists, so that ain't happening.

We got Vegapunk's dropping left and right though.

I think you just misinterpret it, horsejuro and others are failures because they cant get shit done. Example:
Horse HIMSELF said he will kill bonney
Result: 0
5 billion Akainus performing Meigo wouldnt kill Bonney in that instance, because she is protected by plot. Its that simple.
Horse wanted to destroy the sunny
Result: 0
Lol yall really have a hard time grasping your head around the concept of plot armor.

Remember when Buggy was carrying Luffy and Jimbei? Akainu couldnt catch up to them. Kizaru missed Buggy,etc

These things happen because the plot wills it lol.

5 billion Akainus performing Meigo wouldnt kill Bonney in that instance, because she is protected by plot. Its that simple.

Lol yall really have a hard time grasping your head around the concept of plot armor.

Remember when Bugyg was carrying Luffy and Jimbei? Akainu couldnt catch up to them. Kizaru missed Buggy,etc

These things happen because the plot wills it lol.
"Plot" is not an excuse, plot is present all the time in the story from chapter 1, its not like it a new rule SHs cant die
They look worse than other antagonist

If you think the lolosei looking as imposing or threatening from a Literative perspective as Akainu in marineford you seeping some coolaid

"Plot" is not an excuse, plot is present all the time in the story from chapter 1, its not like it a new rule SHs cant die

If you think the lolosei looking as imposing or threatening from a Literative perspective as Akainu in marineford you seeping some coolaid
Tell me one time the SHs died or got crippled outside of Luffy. Brook doesn't count.

Plot armor can’t be such a convenient excuse that it can justify anything. I just don’t enjoy Oda writing himself into this situation, because we knew from the start that the Straw Hats were going to be coming out of Egghead with a “victory” based on the narrator’s implications.

It has just removed all tension from the situation.

Dude what. Are you being serious right now lol? Like wtf are you saying of course the straw hats are immortal and invincible. They cannot die lol.

I never said they were because Oda actually allowed Akainu to kill Ace and Whitebeard who were expendable and their death was needed for the narrative.

Plot armor can’t be such a convenient excuse that it can justify anything. I just don’t enjoy Oda writing himself into this situation, because we knew from the start that the Straw Hats were going to be coming out of Egghead with a “victory” based on the narrator’s implications.

It has just removed all tension from the situation.
Blame Oda being a shitty writer, he wants his cake and eat it too which leads to these situation where you have people who should by all means annihilate the straw hats but they cant because the straw hats cant die lol.

I swear to you that any other bunch of top tiers wouldve been treated the same way bro, you have to know it too lol.

I understand that. Tbh I don't mind trolls but when they're really annoying/repetitive (i.e Kurwa or Lee) I just put them on ignore because their posts honestly give me headaches with how mind numbingly stupid they are.
I don't even hate them as people, I just hate what they say.
Pretty disrespectful to imply that I’m a troll when we’ve interacted on here a decent amount, but aight

Dude what. Are you being serious right now lol? Like wtf are you saying of course the straw hats are immortal and invincible. They cannot die lol.
See above, that's what I meant, that's exactly why its not an argument, cause its always the case. this applies to ever other arc aswell

I never said they were because Oda actually allowed Akainu to kill Ace and Whitebeard who were expendable and their death was needed for the narrative.
Then why bring that situation up? Yes Jinbei and Luffy getting away from Akainu is not a big deal because that's one situation of many where Akainu was presented majority as a menace

Im not doing some dumb "feat" counter like the brain dead powerscalers here do, I look at the arc as a whole from a narrative perspective

Bro gave the classic Reddit excuse.

And. No, that info is already circulated... Maybe it's not added in post but can see it in comments.
It's not a excuse sometimes the chapter is be better when the summary and pics come out and sometimes it don't .
You see people opinions change all the time even on here .
Yes you can see it the comments but you can also see in the comment that some people only read the spoiler that there and have no idea atlas blow up here self with ethan.
It why you see it get repeat all the damn time over and over since in the topic because it not in spoiler text cause if that was case people would not have to repeated all the time .

Status
Not open for further replies.