Status
Not open for further replies.
Without their Regen baseball Luffy would’ve killed 3 of them. You’re the one using headcanon about them suddenly becoming competent fighters without the regen
Without their regen they would use their Haki, and fight differently its not headcanon because Saturn literally states as such when Bonney stabs him but you seem to be willfully ignorant of this.

He blew him up? And high end attack? He used an upgraded red roc but that’s def not a high end attack
If Luffy decided that Warcury cant be hurt then he cant, he knows he has ACoC lol.

No Kizaru and Saturn did it, Vegapunk was mortally wounded by Saturn and Kizaru finished him off.

Its secured because nobody else is there, everyone is escaping from them.

This is normal.

They stopped the most important part, Vegapunk was about to tell everyone what the D means and it was stopped, and now Vegapunk is talking something else. So that part was stopped lol.

Yeah we see plot armor in action.

Any attack from them on Bonney or Robin would be fatal so idk what you were expecting lol.

They did accomplish their primary goals of the arc.

Your issue revolved around them not hurting or killing the straw hats and their allies, and thats just never going to happen bro. We gotta deal with it lol.

Even Kizaru didnt do shit to Franky, Atlas or basically anyone and he actually landed hits on them as opposed to the Gorosei lol.
I don't get why you interpret getting pushed as getting killed, lol. Usopp was cracking his skull in Alabasta and was fine afterwards, as the weakest SH mind you.
I don't get why is it so impossible to give the SH distress as "top tiers" if Ulti can manage to do it to Nami

If you want to argue "noo the gorosei power level are so high if they touch a Sh they fall apart!!!" be my guest but oda never wrote like that, seems headcanon to me

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@Fujishiro
Kizaru was walking past these scrubs man, they couldn't even track him, the SHs and the VPs may as well have not existed. Only Luffy could stop that man and that too in Nika form. When Luffy isn't around they are cooked.

Stop making excuses for these glorified punching bags. This is a pitiful performance, and Kizaru is sidelined because Oda has no other way of making this make sense. He knows he can't draw Atlas tagging him if he is 100% serious.

I don't get why you interpret getting pushed as getting killed, lol. Usopp was cracking his skull in Alabasta and was fine afterwards, as the weakest SH mind you.
I don't get why is it so impossible to give the SH distress as "top tiers" if Ulti can manage to do it to Nami
Because Oda has been writing like this post skip lol.

If you want to argue "noo the gorosei power level are so high if they touch a Sh they fall apart!!!" be my guest but oda never wrote like that, seems headcanon to me
Their haki was noted a preposterous, unreal and out of this world multiple times. If you dont think a serious attack from them wouldnt kill any straw had bar Luffy and Zoro (Maybe Sanji) then youre on drugs bro.

The Admirals don't even have CoC but you have them as top tiers still
Like what? This is crazy double standards.
It crazy talk.
We have not seen any admrial with CoC and we see all of them fight for 100 hundreds of chapters .
The elder come in all have coc and one has one of the best coc feats in manga but they not top tier ?
That just goes agaist everything we know about in OP .
One power scale Kaido and BM in toughness in his weakness form , one has meito ( no lower tier character has a meito).
One fire beam did more damage to G5 than 3 of Kaido bolo attack and you can go on and on .

@Fujishiro
Kizaru was walking past these scrubs man, they couldn't even track him, the SHs and the VPs may as well have not existed. Only Luffy could stop that man and that too in Nika form. When Luffy isn't around they are cooked.

Stop making excuses for these glorified punching bags. This is a pitiful performance, and Kizaru is sidelined because Oda has no other way of making this make sense. He knows he can't draw Atlas tagging him if he is 100% serious.

The goat :finally:

Because Oda has been writing like this post skip lol.

Their haki was noted a preposterous, unreal and out of this world multiple times. If you dont think a serious attack from them wouldnt kill any straw had bar Luffy and Zoro (Maybe Sanji) then youre on drugs bro.
Bonney litterarly took a headblast attack earlier and is looking fine now. Seems they can have attacks that arent lethal
Again I feel like this a very weak argument, but like I say if you headcanon it that way sure you may continue to believe that

@Fujishiro
But thats the thing, Luffy was around and thats why Oda let that happen. To hype up Luffys ability to keep Kizaru in check and he did his job all of round 1 lol.

They act like punching bags because they dont care about being hit lol, the fact of the matter remains that their haki has been hyped to the max and everyone is running away from them lol.

Im sorry but its just the truth lol.
And what stopped the ''goat'' from killing Usopp? Ill tell you what did, plot.

Bonney litterarly took a headblast attack earlier and is looking fine now
Again I feel like this a very weak argument, but like I say if you headcanon it that way sure you may continue to believe that
Wasnt she in Nika form lol? And I talked about their Haki not sure that blast attack has Haki in it.

Its not headcanon when their monstruous Haki is a fact lol.

@Fujishiro

Because Kizaru is a Logia with good Haki. Nobody up to possibly Jinbe could hurt him.
The Gorosei aren't Logias, they have regen though so Oda can use them as punching bags without them looking that bad.

@Fujishiro

Kizaru was sneak attacking franky and doing attack to them and no one had any issues tanking them .
Kizaru not get sideline he just not ass powerful any more vs them.

ZenZu

But thats the thing, Luffy was around and thats why Oda let that happen. To hype up Luffys ability to keep Kizaru in check and he did his job all of round 1 lol.

They act like punching bags because they dont care about being hit lol, the fact of the matter remains that their haki has been hyped to the max and everyone is running away from them lol.

Yes but Oda can afford to let these guys look like shit because their combat skills are mid af, he can't justify Kizaru getting shitted on by the strawhats and the VPs, it would look beyond stupid and he knows it. Which is why no one but Luffy was allowed to put a single finger on Kizaru when he was a part of this arc. Even when Sanji, Franky, Atlas eere all there Oda had to force Luffy to wake back up in Nika form to put a hand on Kizaru. That's the difference, Kizaru was simply too much for anyone outside of Nika to handle in those situations given his skillset.

Oda thinks he's slick because imagine Kizaru was on the Gorosei side active rn, yea no way in hell anyone is stopping him from getting his way. Maaaybe Zoro, but not even given his travel speed. Only Nika could keep that dude in check.

Kizaru is a logia, so he has regen of his own against non haki attacks...yet no one could stop him. They couldn't even track dude. Regen is not an excuse cause it applies all the same to Kizaru who is a logia.

Wasnt she in Nika form lol? And I talked about their Haki not sure that blast attack has Haki in it.

What's stopping Usopp from awakening his haki, he unlocked 10 years ago and biting Kizaru in the nuts? Plot

No she wasn't, it was the first appearance of Saturn before she can even do that

I just dont see anything in the manga supporting the gorosei are so hecking powerful that if anyone beside Luffy Zoro or Sanji get damaged by them they keel over
People (not you) were fiending so much for a feat from the horseswordsman they embarrassed themself claiming sanji broke his rips lmao
Sure if they use their "ultimate" like the poison bombs from Saturn this might be the case but one piece doesn't work like that like Luffy doesn't open every fight with Gear 5 Bajrang gun

This reads like a very half baked headcanon powerscaling argument

Yes but Oda can afford to let these guys look like shit because their combat skills are mid af
Oh boy youre going to look super silly when they actually fight for real. This is an escape arc, and they are barely doing anything bro, not even using named attacks lol.

, he can't justify Kizaru getting shitted on by the strawhats and the VPs, it would look beyond stupid and he knows it.
They cant even tough him bro hes a logia lol.

Which is why no one but Luffy was able to put a single finger on Kizaru when he was a part of this arc.
Because Luffy has Haki lol.

Even when Sanji,
Sanji did well.

Franky, Atlas eere all there Oda had to force Luffy to wake back up in Nika form to put a hand on Kizaru. That's the difference, Kizaru was simply too much for anyone outside of Nika to handle in those situations given his skillset.
Again, they dont have Haki to touch him dude lol. Youre comparing apples to oranges.

Oda thinks he's slick because imagine Kizaru was on the Gorosei side active rn, yea no way in hell anyone is stopping him from getting his way. Maaaybe Zoro, but not even given his travel speed. Only Nika could keep that dude in check.
Kizaru wont do shit to them if the plot demands it, he could do ''stuff'' to them because Luffy around to stop him. Now Luffy cant afford to fight Kizaru and stop him because he is escaping from people he cant actually stop lol.

Do you understand the difference lol.

To tell the truth plot is also what stop luffy from tossing Kizaru into seas in first place or not doing WSG when sneak hold him .
Like why did luffy not Pizza Kizaru the first time he hold him because Oda need to have some after VP .
Truth is we all can play plot game but it is what it is so best not go down that road and i don't know why others like to do it .

No she wasn't, it was the first appearance of Saturn before she can even do that

I just dont see anything in the manga supporting the gorosei are so hecking powerful that if anyone beside Luffy Zoro or Sanji get damaged by them they keel over
People (not you) were fiending so much for a feat from the horseswordsman they embarrassed themself claiming sanji broke his rips lmao
Sure if they use their "ultimate" like the poison bombs from Saturn this might be the case but one piece doesn't work like that like Luffy doesn't open every fight with Gear 5 Bajrang gun

This reads like a very half baked headcanon powerscaling argument
Oh damn Oda shouldve just killed her lol. Youre right bro. And again, thats not Haki lol.

I only see Admiral fans downplaying the Gorosei lol. Its very funny to see, I dont care if the Gorosei end up stronger then the Yonko or Fujitora. Thats not gonna make me like Fujitora less lol.
They're like Sanji fans, if they just left other fandoms alone nobody would shit on their's. I think everybody loves the Admirals:
They have marvelous designs. They've got a lot of aura to them. They're very powerful, and their abilities are cool and fun.
But for some reason a good amount of Admiral fans act really insecure about other characters, like bro, why are you so jealous about the Gorosei getting great feats?
It's weird.

ZenZu

Because Kizaru is a Logia with good Haki. Nobody up to possibly Jinbe could hurt him.
The Gorosei aren't Logias, they have regen though so Oda can use them as punching bags without them looking that bad.
All the more reason for VPs and the weakhats to be landing attacks on Kizaru, he has regen. So Oda could afford to draw him getting hit...except given his abilities they had no shot at doing that.

Kizaru was passively walking past these bums. It was clear Nika and only Nika could keep him in check. This does not apply to gorosei, I feel like anyone can keep them in check. Defeat is not a part of the equation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.