Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn Oda shouldve just killed her lol. Youre right bro. And again, thats not Haki lol.
It doesn't matter if it ain't Haki they have all non-haki attacks, like that panel, the horse could have used his ice powers for example
DK I'm not trying to win here or change your mind, but I think I explained my point enough to see where I'm coming from and with what I am disappointed with compared to other good villains

The Admirals don't even have CoC but you have them as top tiers still
Like what? This is crazy double standards.
Every Admiral has looked better than every Gorosei except maybe Topman and if you stretch it enough Nasjuro

Jupeter hasn't done anything to anyone of note. He really hasn't done much besides get his head cut off honestly

Saturn looked impressive with his eye attack on Sanji but Luffy walked it off like nothing. He also failed to take out the weaker Strawhats when given the chance

Mars had his hyper beam blocked by the Giants

Nasjuro had his sword parried by Sanji then ate a kick from him. Only his clash with Zoro is saving him

The only one that has looked good consistently is Warcury

The Gorosei are clearly meant to be top tiers but all of them (especially Saturn and Jupeter) have some damning antifeats

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oh boy youre going to look super silly when they actually fight for real. This is an escape arc, and they are barely doing anything bro, not even using named attacks lol.

They cant even tough him bro hes a logia lol.

Because Luffy has Haki lol.

Sanji did well.

Again, they dont have Haki to touch him dude lol. Youre comparing apples to oranges.

Kizaru wont do shit to them if the plot demands it, he could do ''stuff'' to them because Luffy around to stop him. Now Luffy cant afford to fight Kizaru and stop him because he is escaping from people he cant actually stop lol.

Do you understand the difference lol.
You don't understand how plot works for shit. Already discussed this multiple times with you, and you completely failed to understand Kekaros point earlier too, plot has been a thing in One Piece since chapter 1, there's a way for plot to exist while also respecting power levels IN FACT that is exactly what Oda did with Kizaru this arc. He is the perfect example of Oda still respecting his strength but letting plot keep him at bay.

I don't care how Gorosei look in the future, I'm telling you they look like shit rn.

All the more reason for VPs and the weakhats to be landing attacks on Kizaru, he has regen. So Oda could afford to draw him getting hit...except given his abilities they had no shot at doing that.
Kizaru has no regen wtf are you talking about lol.
Kizaru was passively walking past these bums. It was clear Nika and only Nika could keep him in check. This does not apply to gorosei, I feel like anyone can keep them in check. Defeat is not a part of the equation here.
They cant keep them in check theyre literally running from them and Atlas just suicide bombed herself to give them some time to run lol. Saturn was ''kept in check'' by the weak hats for a second because he wasnt even focused on the, he was legit talking to Mars and the other Gorosei about what to do. And then when hes had enough he literally blew them all away and Robin had to catch them lol.

All the more reason for VPs and the weakhats to be landing attacks on Kizaru, he has regen. So Oda could afford to draw him getting hit...except given his abilities they had no shot at doing that.

Kizaru was passively walking past these bums. It was clear Nika and only Nika could keep him in check. This does not apply to gorosei, I feel like anyone can keep them in check. Defeat is not a part of the equation here.
Right... Just like the Scabbards kept Kaido in check.
Marco kept Sakazuki in check.
Jozu kept Kuzan in check.
Chopper Jinbe Nami and Brook kept Big Mom in check.
Sabo kept Issho in check. Luffy kept Kaido in check in 923. Need I go on?

You don't understand how plot works for shit. Already discussed this multiple times with you, and you completely failed to understand Kekaros point earlier too, plot has been a thing in One Piece since chapter 1, there's a way for plot to exist while also respecting power levels IN FACT that is exactly what Oda did with Kizaru this arc. He is the perfect example of Oda still respecting his strength but letting plot keep him at bay.

I don't care how Gorosei look in the future, I'm telling you they look like shit rn.
I do understand plot very well bro, the issue you fail to understand is that Oda wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to introduce these new unbeatable enemies but also cant have them hurt the straw hats, which creates this narrative dissonance where the enemy cant do anything meaningful and it makes them look dumb or bad in the eyes of the reader.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Right... Just like the Scabbards kept Kaido in check.
Marco kept Sakazuki in check.
Jozu kept Kuzan in check.
Chopper Jinbe Nami and Brook kept Big Mom in check.
Sabo kept Issho in check. Luffy kept Kaido in check in 923. Need I go on?
None of those situations are bloodlusted 100% serious top tiers. Marco was backed by the entire WBP and Atlas and the weakhats are not Marco with the Phoenix fruit.

Big Mom is an ass fighter.

I told you why Oda let Kizaru do his thing, because Luffy was around to keep in at bay lol. Its that fucking simple.

Against the Gorosei even fucking Luffy is running, they all are or stalling them in weird ways. They cant keep them in check for shit.

Every Admiral has looked better than every Gorosei except maybe Topman and if you stretch it enough Nasjuro

Jupeter hasn't done anything to anyone of note. He really hasn't done much besides get his head cut off honestly

Saturn looked impressive with his eye attack on Sanji but Luffy walked it off like nothing. He also failed to take out the weaker Strawhats when given the chance

Mars had his hyper beam blocked by the Giants

Nasjuro had his sword parried by Sanji then ate a kick from him. Only his clash with Zoro is saving him

The only one that has looked good consistently is Warcury

The Gorosei are clearly meant to be top tiers but all of them (especially Saturn and Jupeter) have some damning antifeats
Bro, this is the series where Kinemon survived Kaido SLAMMING him with a double handed ACoC kanabo swing (he wasn't even KOed by it). You're snorting pure meth if you think any of this is an anti-feat, it's just plot.

It doesn't matter if it ain't Haki they have all non-haki attacks, like that panel, the horse could have used his ice powers for example
DK I'm not trying to win here or change your mind, but I think I explained my point enough to see where I'm coming from and with what I am disappointed with compared to other good villains
Bonney cant die bro lol. I told you the real issue here and its how Oda writes these things lol.

No she wasn't, it was the first appearance of Saturn before she can even do that

I just dont see anything in the manga supporting the gorosei are so hecking powerful that if anyone beside Luffy Zoro or Sanji get damaged by them they keel over
People (not you) were fiending so much for a feat from the horseswordsman they embarrassed themself claiming sanji broke his rips lmao
Sure if they use their "ultimate" like the poison bombs from Saturn this might be the case but one piece doesn't work like that like Luffy doesn't open every fight with Gear 5 Bajrang gun

This reads like a very half baked headcanon powerscaling argument
Interestingly, Saturn looked like one of the more powerful Gorosei when it was just him alone. He effortlessly dealt with Sanji, and easily immobilized him, Franky, and Atlas, all while monologuing and torturing Bonney.

Bonney cant die bro lol. I told you the real issue here and its how Oda writes these things lol.
? I feel like you are trolling now
You said the gorosei cant hit anyone beside the M3 with anything cause they die
I show you clearly that's not the case with bonney and she is just damaged and k.o out momentarily
Your answer is "she cant die bro"
Ok cool why cant the other gorosei, or SATURN himself, do that same thing he did to bonney. ?? You stopping making sense

Interestingly, Saturn looked like one of the more powerful Gorosei when it was just him alone. He effortlessly dealt with Sanji, and easily immobilized him, Franky, and Atlas, all while monologuing and torturing Bonney.
Yep exactly, that shit tanked as he introduced the others because its bad writing.
Kizaru and Saturn were more than fine and Saturn was more menacing when he was solo.
Now he looks worse and the others do not look that much better

? I feel like you are trolling now
You said the gorosei cant hit anyone beside the M3 with anything cause they die
I specifically said Haki attacks.
I show you clearly that's not the case with bonney and she is just damaged and k.o out momentarily
No my answer was that it wasnt a haki attack.

Kaidos wind scythes didnt kill the scabbards for example. And yet when he changed to human form he fucked them up, because of his haki attacks lol.

Ok cool why cant the other gorosei, or SATURN himself, do that same thing he did to bonney. ?? You stopping making sense
Why did Saturn stop freezing people, or eye exploding them. Why didnt he do that when he faced the straw hats in your opinion?

They're like Sanji fans, if they just left other fandoms alone nobody would shit on their's. I think everybody loves the Admirals:
They have marvelous designs. They've got a lot of aura to them. They're very powerful, and their abilities are cool and fun.
But for some reason a good amount of Admiral fans act really insecure about other characters, like bro, why are you so jealous about the Gorosei getting great feats?
It's weird.
Part of it has to be power scaling .
The admirals suppose to be WG strongest weapons but they losing there place with elders to some fans and we can't have that .
Hell the admirals can no longer be strongest on the WG side when there Imu .
We get some new awesome powerful characters with the elders that don't make the admirals any less badass or great.
But some can't help there self but it make perfect sense that they up there with all the other high tiers.

I specifically said Haki attacks.

No my answer was that it wasnt a haki attack.

Kaidos wind sycthes didnt kill the scabbards for example. And yet when he changed to human form he fucked them up, because of his haki attacks lol.

Why did Saturn stop freezing people, or eye exploding them. Why didnt he do that when he faced the straw hats in your opinion?
...and I answered to that too. i said use the non.haki attacks we know 4 of the 5 gorosei at minimum have and already shown if you think haki attack are such a big deal:

Status
Not open for further replies.