Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I answered to that too. i said use the non.haki attacks we know 4 of the 5 gorosei at minimum have and already shown if you think haki attack are such a big deal:
I feel like we arent understanding each other lol. Idk why Ghandi didnt use his ice attack, nor why Saturn stopped using his freezing powers and eye explosion,etc.

I asked why do you think they stopped using them, to me its just plot lol.

None of those situations are bloodlusted 100% serious top tiers.
Now you're getting my point. Kaido MAULED the Scabbards when he got serious.
Issho was casual against Sabo and he literally said it. He used like, 40-50% of his power, tops.
Big Mom was nerfed and wasn't using ACoA or ACoC against the SHs.
Just like the Gorosei aren't going all out against the SHs.
And keep in mind, despite them not going all out, they STILL did most of their objectives.
Saved York? ✔
Took out Vegapunk and his satellites (sans York)? ✔ (only Lilith is left)
Stop the broadcast? Work in progress.. They stopped one of the most important parts of it, and judging from the spoilers they're close to ripping Emet apart and stopping it for good.
Find the Mother Flame? ✔
Marco was backed by the entire WBP
No he wasn't. By then Curiel was down, Ace was the newest item on the Krispy Kreme menu, Whitebeard was swiss cheese, and Jozu was a freeze pop.
He was left with Vista and fodders.
and Atlas and the weakhats are not Marco with the Phoenix fruit.
The SH are literally the MCs, if anything they're even more immortal than Marco, because Oda practically has a rule against them dying (sans Brook and Luffy who revived 5 minutes after).
Big Mom is an ass fighter.
And yet still a top tier who was stronger than everyone on the Sunny combined at the time.

I feel like we arent understanding each other lol. Idk why Ghandi didnt use his ice attack, nor why Saturn stopped using his freezing powers and eye explosion,etc.

I asked why do you think they stopped using them, to me its just plot lol.
Oh ok yeah its communication issue
Well I kinda answered it earlier, I think its bad writing and oda wrote himself in a shit situation that why they don't use it. Thats why I earlier said this is bad, no matter how strong or weak the gorosei will be later, this arc will leave a bad taste. Like I cant just unread what i read
You know how people still meme on bird cage? like that

Oh ok yeah its communication issue
Well I kinda answered it earlier, I think its bad writing and oda wrote himself in a shit situation that why they don't use it. Thats why I earlier said this is bad, no matter how strong or weak the gorosei will be later, this arc will leave a bad taste. Like I cant just unread what i read
You know how people still meme on bird cage? like that
I mean that is why we had the whole message thing to nerf them paying attention to other aspect than the SH.
It also why we have VP dying left and right to save them and now it almost the robo time .
Even with all of that the elders achieve there goals with mother flame and they can use there AW as much as they want and sink world in 5 attacks .

I mean that is why we had the whole message thing to nerf them paying attention to other aspect than the SH.
It also why we have VP dying left and right to save them and now it almost the robo time .
Even with all of that the elders achieve there goals with mother flame and they can use there AW as much as they want and sink world in 5 attacks .
If that's what oda intention was it didn't work for me

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Now you're getting my point. Kaido MAULED the Scabbards when he got serious.
Issho was casual against Sabo and he literally said it. He used like, 40-50% of his power, tops.
Big Mom was nerfed and wasn't using ACoA or ACoC against the SHs.
Just like the Gorosei aren't going all out against the SHs.
And keep in mind, despite them not going all out, they STILL did most of their objectives.
Saved York? ✔
Took out Vegapunk and his satellites (sans York)? ✔ (only Lilith is left)
Stop the broadcast? Work in progress.. They stopped one of the most important parts of it, and judging from the spoilers they're close to ripping Emet apart and stopping it for good.
Find the Mother Flame? ✔

No he wasn't. By then Curiel was down, Ace was the newest item on the Krispy Kreme menu, Whitebeard was swiss cheese, and Jozu was a freeze pop.
He was left with Vista and fodders.

The SH are literally the MCs, if anything they're even more immortal than Marco, because Oda practically has a rule against them dying (sans Brook and Luffy who revived 5 minutes after).

And yet still a top tier who was stronger than everyone on the Sunny combined at the time.
When did I say the Gorosei weren't top tiers? I'm saying being Big Mom 2.0 ain't a good thing. She's a meme for a reason, and these dudes are becoming memes themselves. There's a complete lack of respect for them, this was not the case with Kizaru earlier this arc.

Big Mom was not threatening at all, and neither are these guys rn. I wouldn't be worried if Chopper and Robin were fighting Big Mom, I just knew they'd pull through on their own somehow, maybe slap her and Robin rolls her out like a carpet. Whereas if Chopper, Jimbei, Sanji etc. were together, I would question how they can keep Kizaru company for even a second given how he can walk past these dudes.

When did I say the Gorosei weren't top tiers? I'm saying being Big Mom 2.0 ain't a good thing. She's a meme for a reason, and these dudes are becoming memes themselves. There's a complete lack of respect for them, this was not the case with Kizaru earlier this arc.

Big Mom was not threatening at all, and neither are these guys rn. I wouldn't be worried if Chopper and Robin were fighting Big Mom, I just knew they'd pull through on their own somehow, maybe slap her and Robin rolls her out like a carpet. Whereas if Chopper, Jimbei, Sanji etc. were together, I would question how they can keep Kizaru company for even a second given how he can walk past these dudes.
Me and Fujishiro's previous comments have covered this.

Status
Not open for further replies.