Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what oda intention was it didn't work for me
I can understand that, it's hard act to balance when he has them so strong .
So he put other things in there way so they can show off but also keep them away from really fighting the SH,
To me it work find and make me looking forward to really seeing them in a real fight but i can understand if others don't like how it got done.
What i don't understand is people thinking they not strong cause from a objective point of view they have everything a top tier show to have.
Crazy haki , awaken DF , power creep over other strong characters etc etc

I can understand that, it's hard act to balance when he has them so strong .
So he put other things in there way so they can show off but also keep them away from really fighting the SH,
To me it work find and make me looking forward to really seeing them in a real fight but i can understand if others don't like how it got done.
What i don't understand is people thinking they not strong cause from a objective point of view they have everything a top tier show to have.
Crazy haki , awaken DF , power creep over other strong characters etc etc
I think (normal) individuals think they are strong, its about how strong and how much of a threat they are or will be. or at least that's something that's important to me.
One reason is show don't tell and oda is not always known to deliver if he hype up someone, prime example being Big Mom, for example. Obviously, Big Mom is strong, she is also a weak villain post WCI

If you talking about literal not strong, you gotta ask the lunatic powerscalers here or on twatter why they arent strong probably some insane reason I don't track what those guys are cooking in their cranium, probably not enough SFX or something:kobeha:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Because Luffy was there to keep him in check, without Luffy being there Oda will find another way for them to manage. If you dont think so then idk what to tell you lol.
Stop making generalized arguments, we already have our answer to this. Oda is actively keeping Kizaru in check rn, by having him stay down. So he did find a way for them to manage, we are seeing it happen as we speak.

Before Kizaru killed VP, Luffy was actually not there to keep Kizaru in check. Oda forced Luffy to come back just to do it. That was because Oda wrote Kizaru to be too much for anyone else to handle. That was Oda who did that, and by default he cornered himself. With no Luffy in the equation he would have to come up with another answer, and thus we are in the situation we are in now. Kizaru is still down, because of emotions because Oda is not interested in Luffy being locked into combat atm.

Again, plot armour has existed in One Piece since the very first chapter. Stop crying about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.