Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as someone that believes Linlin will definitely return and even hopes good things come out of it like luffy vs Linlin I don’t actually have high hopes in how oda will handle her lol
:sanmoji:

She’s probably going to get a semi redemption by the end but before that happens I want to see cool things from her and the crew she brought with her
My 3 main hopes even if everything else goes to shit and oda has to find another way to nerf her because plot
  1. Luffy vs Linlin
    • It’d be fun and finally put a close to their unfinished rivalry
  2. Soul pocus vs usopp
    • Usopp standing up to here to protect the afraid giants would be an amazing moment for him
  3. She regains her memories of the incident
    • Oda would probably use this as an excuse to nerf her again but ignoring that it could be interesting to see her take away

Even as someone that believes Linlin will definitely return and even hopes good things come out of it like luffy vs Linlin I don’t actually have high hopes in how oda will handle her lol
:sanmoji:

She’s probably going to get a semi redemption by the end but before that happens I want to see cool things from her and the crew she brought with her
My 3 main hopes even if everything else goes to shit and oda has to find another way to nerf her because plot
  1. Luffy vs Linlin
    • It’d be fun and finally put a close to their unfinished rivalry
  2. Soul pocus vs usopp
    • Usopp standing up to here to protect the afraid giants would be an amazing moment for him
  3. She regains her memories of the incident
    • Oda would probably use this as an excuse to nerf her again but ignoring that it could be interesting to see her take away
He'll most likely bring her back to have her turn into O-Lin mode permanently and to have her turn into an ally against BB and/or the WG. And even then I am far from sure that he would finally allow her to fight with her full power and potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.