Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll most likely bring her back to have her turn into O-Lin mode permanently and to have her turn into an ally against BB and/or the WG. And even then I am far from sure that he would finally allow her to fight with her full power and potential.
Yeah she’s definitely is gonna be hard sidelined and likely nerfed more than ever by the end of her return arc. Tho if I’m being honest I’m not too mad about that. Mainly because I expect all the emperors and admirals to be taken out and sidelined by the end to make room for the next generation

As long as she (and hopefully more of her crew) get one arc where they’re actually allowed to go all out and actually be herself without any weird nerfs before it happens I’ll be happy lol

Yeah she’s definitely is gonna be hard sidelined and likely nerfed more than ever by the end of her return arc. Tho if I’m being honest I’m not too mad about that. Mainly because I expect all the emperors and admirals to be taken out and sidelined by the end to make room for the next generation

As long as she (and hopefully more of her crew) get one arc where they’re actually allowed to go all out and actually be herself without any weird nerfs before it happens I’ll be happy lol
If only

Status
Not open for further replies.