Speculations Famed Blade Enhancing Abilities.. Fujitora, Shanks, Zoro..

Then it would look like hardening does with shiny reflection.. Instead its Red Black lightning like most Haki clash.. It's CoA Lightning weaponized in an attack..

Then, it's Wado's power, purification or something..
I don’t care what it looks like… remember… You’re the one obsessed with colors… My point is IS NOT ELECTRICITY

Oda event repeated the same attack with Shanks one shotting kid and Kid has fucking metals all over his body, there was NO ELECTRICITY when shanks hit kid with that same attack… it’s just an air slash

Also no, we’ve seen Zoro do Kin’emon’s Firefox style WITH ALL 3 SWORDS… We saw him do it with Enma, Wado and Sandai… so no, it’s not sword powers… it’s just a sword technique any swordsman can just learn

The first iconic example to illustrate this concept is with Shusui when Zoro obtained it in thriller Bark..

Zoro tried to perform a standard 108 pound canon, which is 3 equally powered air slashes.. However,
the slash produced from Shusui was amplified and swallowed the other 2 slashes unbeknownst to the user
himself!.. Shusui enhanced at least 2x on its own Zoro's initial strike!.. Whether Shusui applies Haki to aerial
sword attacks is still in being debated, but it's unquestionable that Shusui Enhances Zoro's power output by
at least 2x..

Now Zoro has traded Shusui for Enma and he mastered Enma which increases his Haki power output by
at least 5x.. He imbue his own regular hardening on the Sword and it creates Black Lightning CoA that is
way more concentrated Haki than Hardening and even more potent than CoA Internal Destruction..

So..

Shusui - 2x
Enma - 5x

Next, we have Fujitora who has been recently confirmed to possess a Supreme Grade Blade.. Based on Shusui
and Enma enhancing abilities, it's only fair to think that Yakuza Kasen has enhancing powers as well.. And in
Fujitora's case Yakuza Kasen can enhance 10x his base area of effect Gravity Devil Fruit powers.. In Short Yakuza
Kasen gives control over the Island level rubbles which he would not be able to without his Supreme Blade there..

Yakuza Kasen - 10x

Same with Shanks, his Famed Blade Gryphon gives him 10x authority over his Red Lightning CoC..

Gryphon - 10x

Then the last one is Highly speculative but i think the reason why Whitebeard was so strong is because he wielded
Murakumogiri.. It gave him a 10x in raw Strenght at all times..

Whitebeard was still Stronger than Blackbeard without his Devil Fruit powers.. So i think Murakumogiri Enhances the user's
physical Strenght.. And if that's right, it means he destroyed Akainu without his 10x boost when he was already nerfed from
several angles.. Truly a Monster..

Murakumogiri - 10x
Its true that a sword gives a boost but people at the level of Shanks or Mihawk doesn't get 10x

The difference between Shusui and Enma is different Zoro remarked that Shusui is heavier so the physical aspect makes his swing stronger

While Enma consumes haki to increase its potence they are two different things

But I admit a named sword gives a boost but it doesn't increase your haki 10 times

Two things you need to remark
Zoro was weaker than Shusui while Shanks and Co are so strong that they don't really get physical update
Enma is Haki based

Its true that a sword gives a boost but people at the level of Shanks or Mihawk doesn't get 10x

The difference between Shusui and Enma is different Zoro remarked that Shusui is heavier so the physical aspect makes his swing stronger

While Enma consumes haki to increase its potence they are two different things

But I admit a named sword gives a boost but it doesn't increase your haki 10 times

Two things you need to remark
Zoro was weaker than Shusui while Shanks and Co are so strong that they don't really get physical update
Enma is Haki based
Alright, that's great to see someone partially agreeing here.. Ok then not 10x perhaps.. But Shanks is definitely not reaching Greenbull without Gryphon's boost..

I don't agree with the Shusui part..

Alright, that's great to see someone partially agreeing here.. Ok then not 10x perhaps.. But Shanks is definitely not reaching Greenbull without Gryphon's boost..

I don't agree with the Shusui part..
well it depends like in Shusuis case which is physically heavier therefore the cuts are stronger or Enma who has a special habit by draining haki and increasing potency two are different things

Gryphon definitely increases shanks power but we don't know in which aspect hakiwise or physical strength
saying Gryphon didn't do anything is absurd the same for fujitoras sword but we don't know in which aspect and how much