Making a thread for this would be pointless, so I'm just going to post it here.

I do like the fact that the last two surviving Vegapunks Lilith and York are basically the complete opposite of each other.

Despite Lilith embodying the aspect of evil, she really isn't evil at all, we've even seen how much she truly cares for her fellow satellites.

She pretty much viewed them like her family.

Meanwhile York who embodies the aspect of greed, is the real evil Vegapunk, she cares for none of the satellites even laughing at Shaka's death whom she killed, and wishes to the only Vegapunk left in the world.

So it's very fitting that out of all the Punks, it's these two that are left alive.

And in the future I do believe we will get a Lilith vs York battle.

Making a thread for this would be pointless, so I'm just going to post it here.

I do like the fact that the last two surviving Vegapunks Lilith and York are basically the complete opposite of each other.

Despite Lilith embodying the aspect of evil, she really isn't evil at all, we've even seen how much she truly cares for her fellow satellites.

She pretty much viewed them like her family.

Meanwhile York who embodies the aspect of greed, is the real evil Vegapunk, she cares for none of the satellites even laughing at Shaka's death whom she killed, and wishes to the only Vegapunk left in the world.

So it's very fitting that out of all the Punks, it's these two that are left alive.

And in the future I do believe we will get a Lilith vs York battle.
We have to see whether or not the dead satellites can be rebuilt and revived.

They're basically bio-mechanical clones that have an uplink to the Punk Records. All their memories and experiences, or their data so to speak, were constantly uploaded into the Server that is Vegapunk's original nomu nomu brain. So why couldn't Lilith just restore Shaka, Pythagoras, Edison (if he dies) and Atlas from the data/backups stored in the Punk Records?

We have to see whether or not the dead satellites can be rebuilt and revived.

They're basically bio-mechanical clones that have an uplink to the Punk Records. All their memories and experiences, or their data so to speak, were constantly uploaded into the Server that is Vegapunk's original nomu nomu brain. So why couldn't Lilith just restore Shaka, Pythagoras, Edison (if he dies) and Atlas from the data/backups stored in the Punk Records?
Well for now they are dead, there is no point for them still be alive.

There is a reason why Oda killed them off.

Even if she can somehow bring them back, it won't happen until the very end of the series.

Fuck you don't mention that name!:beckmoji:

I know some will bring up characters like Pound or Kinemon.

But remember in Wano, Oda actually killed off characters like Ashura Doji, Izo, Orochi, Kanjuro, and a big maybe to Kaido and Big Mom.

Also in WCI, Oda killed off Pedro

Despite Oda's fake out deaths sometimes, there are times where he can truly kill off characters.

To me the Vegapunks that Oda killed off are dead.

Saying that they are still somehow alive or will come back is just cope, it's like when people were coping about Pedro's death.

Also no offense to the other Vegapunks, but there really is no purpose for them for the future of the story.

Oda specifically only kept Lilith and York alive because those two actually have a purpose for the future of the story.