Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Pedro was in his 80's, spiritually, due to Big Mom, and was probably going to die soon anyway.

Yasuie, fair point.
Yeah he lost a ton of his lifespan, at least he got to go out in a "blast of glory" as you could say lol. I was adamant he would return because of that one homie mentioning hes got Pedro's stolen lifespan as Big Mom and her homies chased the SHs before but also Odas track records with fakeouts, especially Pell who "died" in a similar manner to Pedro too.

Aye haha, I know I'm being pedantic but I do agree he spared Pound for the reason you said too. I'm sure he commented on it or made some comment implying it too, something about dads and daughters before and how he cant bring himself to seperate them so permanently, that he needed to make the likes of Pound and Lola and Chiffon reunite, I may be wrong but I swear Oda has alluded to it at least before?

Tbh, I wouldnt even be mad if Yasuie is alive, that he got a fakeout somehow. He was shot more times than 50 Cent even and whilst 50 survived, I'm not sure Yasuie could ofc lmao. But, Kanjuro took his body when he died and I thought this might either lead to Kanjuro stealing his hair for his brush and tormenting the Scabbards over guilt of Yasuies death with it, as Kanjuro was said to steal hair from corpses for his brushes and with Yasuie being on the side of the Kozukis too, it would make it more personal for Kanjuro too?

Either that, or before we got the traitor reveal and it was confirmed Kanjuro, I somehow thought Yasuie would still turn out to be alive and Kanjuro would save him, maybe if Kanjuro was the traitor but doing a Denjiro (I didnt expect "Kyoshiro" to actually be Denjiro in disguise nor a traitor to Orochi and double agent, even though he looks like Gin from Bleach with that appearance of his lmao, but we saw him with "Komurasaki" too tbf and we know he faked her death too?) and thus Kanjuro could have used a fake Yasuie with his DF to be executed or made it look like he was somehow or he saved Yasuies life last minute by taking him away and treating his wounds, once everyone thought he was ead and gone.

If only Kinemon could conjure some "plot armour" with his DF for Yasuie like he clearly did for himself and Kiku, the latter who even was wearing literal armour for the raid initially ofc lmao.

I'm so bitter about Yasuie being dead due to Toko and how much shes suffered and is suffering, with "being an orphan again now" even, with losing her adoptive father too, but also being an orphan before. Yasuie pretended to have eaten a smile fruit and be just like her, so she felt less cursed/like a freak and given Odas track record to spare fathers like Pagaya, Pound, Kyros etc, I thought Oda would be merciful on Yasuie too but alas....

I hope my mad rambling makes sense anyway lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Chapter 1121: Crash Landing

-Cover Series: Yamato explains her past to Kibi kids while Denjiro makes rock stackings

-Vegapunk predicts Straw Hats will uncover true history
-Mars attacks Sunny, Stussy attacks Mars, Sunny lands in water
-Sanji/Stussy vs Mars, Luffy vs Saturn
-Hound attacks Sunny, Brook defends

-Marines look for a Bubblegun to free the Seraphim
-Ancient Robot Emeth fires a giant beam
-Warcury and Ju Peter crash into Fabiophase and destroy cloud creation device (giant bottle)
-Labophase starts to fall
-York states the Labophase crashing will blow up the Mother Flame and entire island

-Smoker and Crocodile are approaching Egghead
-Smoker: "You better not kill any Marines, pirate scum, or I'll be coming for you, next."
-Crocodile: "Navy trash doesn't interest me; I just want to ruin those five old fools. My lost hand aches with rage."

Editor's Note: "Former enemies from Alabasta join the fight! What is Crocodile's history with the Gorosei?!?"

Chapter 1121: Crash Landing

-Cover Series: Yamato explains her past to Kibi kids while Denjiro makes rock stackings

-Vegapunk predicts Straw Hats will uncover true history
-Mars attacks Sunny, Stussy attacks Mars, Sunny lands in water
-Sanji/Stussy vs Mars, Luffy vs Saturn
-Hound attacks Sunny, Brook defends

-Marines look for a Bubblegun to free the Seraphim
-Ancient Robot Emeth fires a giant beam
-Warcury and Ju Peter crash into Fabiophase and destroy cloud creation device (giant bottle)
-Labophase starts to fall
-York states the Labophase crashing will blow up the Mother Flame and entire island

-Smoker and Crocodile are approaching Egghead
-Smoker: "You better not kill any Marines, pirate scum, or I'll be coming for you, next."
-Crocodile: "Navy trash doesn't interest me; I just want to ruin those five old fools. My lost hand aches with rage."

Editor's Note: "Former enemies from Alabasta join the fight! What is Crocodile's history with the Gorosei?!?"
REAL:kuzanshut:

- Emeth uses Vegapunk's brain to level half of the island, York dies, the invetnions on Egghead stop working with the power cut offs
- The mother flame tank however remains protected undersea
- Kizaru shows up saving Bonney and Kuma from being killed
- Straw Hats made it safe, the giant pirates remained behind to ward off the marines
- Gorosei label Kizaru a traitor
- In an amazing page the Gorosei appear from magic circles in battleships like an aura of haki reforming as if they were logia/ghosts, surrounding the giants and Kizaru
- Narrator announces the Giant Pirates dead, and the news reported that the straw hats killed the Vegapunks and Admiral Kizaru

Kizaruber Eats

Imu hides in Mary Geoise from Kaido. They had to deploy Shanks just to try and stop Kaido destroying Marineford entirely and then Mary Geoise too and all those Celestial scum! Worororo!

:arnoling::beanmean::doffyou::pepebusi:

If Kaido had been awakening, him being top 1 wouldn't even be a debate regardless. Plus I'd argue giving him some more unique attacks especially in hybrid form, combining his weather powers and elemental infusion into his attacks and such.

Imagine the relentless stamina/recovery and thus capacity to keep "bouncing back" but on an absolute mothrafucker like Kaido!? A literal God Zoan too?!

I just found out Seiryuu is the God of War too! I need Kaido to shout BOI at Yamato too now lmfao. Or Jack at least?

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately I don't think we'll see King again (I hope I'm wrong). Katakuri will be back and play a role in the final arc :kata:
:lusalty::willight::pepestop::pepeshit:

kingufykingufykingufykingufykingufy

Kizaruber Eats

(Edit- I swear I have the yap yap fruit actually lmao!)

Beast and Big Mom pirates would me so happy. Still doesn't sit with me how they got botched there at the end.
Amen man! I think they should ally with the loss of their captains and carry on the plans Big Mom and Kaido in their stead! Plus it would give the BMP a much better chance of saving Pudding and the Beast Pirates can seek revenge on on the Supernovas/Luffy and co with the help of the BMP (Although Katakuri and Pudding would not want that ofc) and also especially the Marines, with Green Bull being their biggest target naturally ofc!

I strongly believe King will return as Oda even brought back Foxy, Krieg and Gin (when ALL hope was lost for them especially Gin by this point), Gaimon and even the guy who was supposed to have died to Bellamy on Jaya!

So I think, no I'm sure, I'm certain, that King WILL return, we didn't even get a flashback to see the Lunarians, where they lived, how they were wiped out (presumably the flood to think of it but they lived high up didn't they? On the red line or something? I guess an ancient weapon wiped them out? Or even my ultimate fantasy of a water logia user? haha) and Oda did this storyline with the Seraphim as a hint to King's storyline not being done yet imo.

Oda also gave King way too an amazing design and that whole dramatic reveal and I doubt he's gonna waste that by never making him return. He didn't kill off King when he had the chance and I doubt King is dead either now, he might have been taken to Impel Down which can lead into another major Impel Down breakout potentially, we might get more lore on Impel Down and even demons too finally with it (and thus explaining the demonic nature of the staff) and maybe we'll find out why King's outfit looks similar to Impel Down staff and thus Shiryus? Naaaaaah lmao.

But seriously, I'm sure King will return. Hell, Oda loves making his villains, his antagonists fail upwards, with Buggy being the most prime example ofc, followed by Lucci but even look at Enel, Judge and Caesar, Wapol, now Krieg and Gin FINALLY and THANKFULLY ofc and so on.

King will return, I'm certain of it, just like Kidd, Killer, Law and Bepo etc. We might even get the most unholy, unexpected, unlikely, craziest, most badass, most awesome, most epic alliance incoming for all we know!

Oda said something to the point of wanting everyone to be there for the final big party/banquet of One Piece, that he couldn't just kill people off for it so I suspect people who were meant to die in Onigashima like Hawkins, Izo and Ashura may not even be dead, although I'm assuming the Scabbards did recover Izos and Ashura's bodies and buried them ofc?

Maybe not everyone will come back ofc, maybe some will stay dead regardless but Oda could always be cheeky and bringing some One Piece Oda Tensei I mean Edo Tensei somehow with Morias fruit, Brooks fruit or even Big Moms fruit potentially or some kind of resurrection fruit or some kind of resurrection power in One Piece somehow somewhere?

I know I'm awakening my cope cope fruit but I strongly believe a lot of characters who should be dead and gone will return sooner or later, after who has returned recently, I've never had more faith in it so far!

If King does never return though, I'll never forgive Oda never mind what the likes of Calypso, TAC, Jackteo etc will do to Oda LMFAO! (Throwback to when Queen at least implied King was a sadistic, perverted torturer too lmfao)

:milaugh::ace::luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Along with not giving Kaido and Big Mom awakenings, I'm FURIOUS or even Furiosa/Furioser/Fast and Furious that Oda never gave a guy called KING, KING'S HAKI! THE RIGHT HAND OF KAIDO! THE STRONGEST LUNARIAN POSSIBLY! A YONKO COMMANDER 1! KATAKURI HAD IT BUT NOT HIM?! DON CHINJAO HAS IT?! YAMATO?! (Screams into the abyss). Oda be TROLLING!

Fuck Oda man lmao.

There should be more varieties of biscuit soldiers created and used by Cracker, with at least one variation using spear and javelins that it throws for long range attacks, one with bows or crossbows for longer range and more precise attacks, centaurs that are incredibly fast and serve as shock cavalry and are hard to outfast even for G2, and shorter and squarer and more durable one that serve as shield walls for Cracker, the other biscuit soldiers and other BMP troops.

Cracker should also have levitating giant crackers that serve as flying platforms that he would use for speed and mobility, as well as giants cracker walls even harder that his biscuit soldiers, as well as turning biscuits into dust that he would use to blind or choke his foes or reveal the presence of an invisible enemy.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
(Edit- I swear I have the yap yap fruit actually lmao!)

Amen man! I think they should ally with the loss of their captains and carry on the plans Big Mom and Kaido in their stead! Plus it would give the BMP a much better chance of saving Pudding and the Beast Pirates can seek revenge on on the Supernovas/Luffy and co with the help of the BMP (Although Katakuri and Pudding would not want that ofc) and also especially the Marines, with Green Bull being their biggest target naturally ofc!

I strongly believe King will return as Oda even brought back Foxy, Krieg and Gin (when ALL hope was lost for them especially Gin by this point), Gaimon and even the guy who was supposed to have died to Bellamy on Jaya!

So I think, no I'm sure, I'm certain, that King WILL return, we didn't even get a flashback to see the Lunarians, where they lived, how they were wiped out (presumably the flood to think of it but they lived high up didn't they? On the red line or something? I guess an ancient weapon wiped them out? Or even my ultimate fantasy of a water logia user? haha) and Oda did this storyline with the Seraphim as a hint to King's storyline not being done yet imo.

Oda also gave King way too an amazing design and that whole dramatic reveal and I doubt he's gonna waste that by never making him return. He didn't kill off King when he had the chance and I doubt King is dead either now, he might have been taken to Impel Down which can lead into another major Impel Down breakout potentially, we might get more lore on Impel Down and even demons too finally with it (and thus explaining the demonic nature of the staff) and maybe we'll find out why King's outfit looks similar to Impel Down staff and thus Shiryus? Naaaaaah lmao.

But seriously, I'm sure King will return. Hell, Oda loves making his villains, his antagonists fail upwards, with Buggy being the most prime example ofc, followed by Lucci but even look at Enel, Judge and Caesar, Wapol, now Krieg and Gin FINALLY and THANKFULLY ofc and so on.

King will return, I'm certain of it, just like Kidd, Killer, Law and Bepo etc. We might even get the most unholy, unexpected, unlikely, craziest, most badass, most awesome, most epic alliance incoming for all we know!

Oda said something to the point of wanting everyone to be there for the final big party/banquet of One Piece, that he couldn't just kill people off for it so I suspect people who were meant to die in Onigashima like Hawkins, Izo and Ashura may not even be dead, although I'm assuming the Scabbards did recover Izos and Ashura's bodies and buried them ofc?

Maybe not everyone will come back ofc, maybe some will stay dead regardless but Oda could always be cheeky and bringing some One Piece Oda Tensei I mean Edo Tensei somehow with Morias fruit, Brooks fruit or even Big Moms fruit potentially or some kind of resurrection fruit or some kind of resurrection power in One Piece somehow somewhere?

I know I'm awakening my cope cope fruit but I strongly believe a lot of characters who should be dead and gone will return sooner or later, after who has returned recently, I've never had more faith in it so far!

If King does never return though, I'll never forgive Oda never mind what the likes of Calypso, TAC, Jackteo etc will do to Oda LMFAO! (Throwback to when Queen at least implied King was a sadistic, perverted torturer too lmfao)

:milaugh::ace::luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Along with not giving Kaido and Big Mom awakenings, I'm FURIOUS or even Furiosa/Furioser/Fast and Furious that Oda never gave a guy called KING, KING'S HAKI! THE RIGHT HAND OF KAIDO! THE STRONGEST LUNARIAN POSSIBLY! A YONKO COMMANDER 1! KATAKURI HAD IT BUT NOT HIM?! DON CHINJAO HAS IT?! YAMATO?! (Screams into the abyss). Oda be TROLLING!

Fuck Oda man lmao.
Dude it took me 10 minutes to read this shit, I love how you can just drop an essay on any topic at a moment's notice lol

There should be more varieties of biscuit soldiers created and used by Cracker, with at least one variation using spear and javelins that it throws for long range attacks, one with bows or crossbows for longer range and more precise attacks, centaurs that are incredibly fast and serve as shock cavalry and are hard to outfast even for G2, and shorter and squarer and more durable one that serve as shield walls for Cracker, the other biscuit soldiers and other BMP troops.

Cracker should also have levitating giant crackers that serve as flying platforms that he would use for speed and mobility, as well as giants cracker walls even harder that his biscuit soldiers, as well as turning biscuits into dust that he would use to blind or choke his foes or reveal the presence of an invisible enemy.
The spears and javelins would be much weaker since Cracker copied Pretzel a graded sword. Using his fruit to make random spears and javelins would be much weaker.

Kizaruber Eats

Now you mention it, imagine him using Roman formations with his soldiers?! Phalanx, Tetsudo (Tortoise) and such?! God that woudl be amazing!

I really love your ideas too, spears and javelins would be fitting especially and he could have Gurenn Lagann style drill attacks too then lmfao.

Biscuit bazookas? Biscuit cannons?! Biscuit Bombs?!

Some damn really good ideas there man, I love it! Oda could have played into different types of biscuits too.

Completely agree with the flying biscuit platforms too. Turning them into dust like a sandstorm is ingenious too.

Its sad how dirty Oda did Cracker especially with that goofy ass forced defeat, although Luffy sending flying through the island and crashing into the chateau in front of Big Mom was epic too tbf.

That cover story did him fucking dirty too but not as much as it did to Katakuri and that recent chapter did to Kat too, sigh. Hey, its still better than Smoothie, though right?! Bigger sigh lmao. Snack is such a joke too, I bet he was the Sweet General who Kidd wounded and forced to give poneglyph rubbings to him and hence why Urouge was able to solo and beat Snack too and not just because Urouge is "HIM" ofc!

I wanted the YC Kidd injured to be Smoothie hence the eye theory too or it to be Cracker in his true form somehow, hence the scar and why Cracker is so afraid of pain and hides in his biscuit soldiers too now. Plus Kidds massive mecha creations vs Crackers soldiers would have been hype!

Killer vs True Form Cracker would have gone hard and Killer could injure the true Cracker through his biscuit soldiers armour without needing to damage or destroy the soldiers too!
Post automatically merged:

Dude it took me 10 minutes to read this shit, I love how you can just drop an essay on any topic at a moment's notice lol
LMFAOOOOO, thanks so much man! Yap yap fruit goes hard! I gotta overcompensate for how little Oda gives us too, its only getting worse too naturally!

Sorry to give you so much to read so suddenly, Im a fast reader too, so im used to reading walls of text too, so I forget it takes others much longer to read and reply to them too ofc!

:funky::lulz::saden::hapnoel::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Now you mention it, imagine him using Roman formations with his soldiers?! Phalanx, Tetsudo (Tortoise) and such?! God that woudl be amazing!

I really love your ideas too, spears and javelins would be fitting especially and he could have Gurenn Lagann style drill attacks too then lmfao.

Biscuit bazookas? Biscuit cannons?! Biscuit Bombs?!

Some damn really good ideas there man, I love it! Oda could have played into different types of biscuits too.

Completely agree with the flying biscuit platforms too. Turning them into dust like a sandstorm is ingenious too.

Its sad how dirty Oda did Cracker especially with that goofy ass forced defeat, although Luffy sending flying through the island and crashing into the chateau in front of Big Mom was epic too tbf.

That cover story did him fucking dirty too but not as much as it did to Katakuri and that recent chapter did to Kat too, sigh. Hey, its still better than Smoothie, though right?! Bigger sigh lmao. Snack is such a joke too, I bet he was the Sweet General who Kidd wounded and forced to give poneglyph rubbings to him and hence why Urouge was able to solo and beat Snack too and not just because Urouge is "HIM" ofc!

I wanted the YC Kidd injured to be Smoothie hence the eye theory too or it to be Cracker in his true form somehow, hence the scar and why Cracker is so afraid of pain and hides in his biscuit soldiers too now. Plus Kidds massive mecha creations vs Crackers soldiers would have been hype!

Killer vs True Form Cracker would have gone hard and Killer could injure the true Cracker through his biscuit soldiers armour without needing to damage or destroy the soldiers too!
Smoothie is a greater victim, she has so much potential with her sword, devil fruit, haki and potentially her knowing some longleg martial arts would have been a nice bonus too.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 actually does a good job at showing what she and her df might be capable of if she was allowed to fight and shine:

At any moment she could have shined if Oda had wanted, but he instead dumbed her down or kept her in the sidelines.
Also something I could imagine her do with her df would be her absorbing other liquids than water, body fluids or juice, with her instead absorbing liquid poison or lava into her sword for her to enhance her sword strikes and flying slashes. A magma sword or flying slash would be so amazing to see.