Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Too long
Didn't read
Kid is irrelevant now
And probably dead
Even if he is alive
He got humiliated and lost his ponegylphs
Trust an "average Shanks fan" to not even read, explains a lot.

:luffylaugh::ace:

Delusion and denial are your strongest allies, thats how you still think Shanks is a "noble" and "good" man too.

At least Blackbeard is honest about being scum, Doflamingo, Kaido, Big Mom, Crocodile etc. They aren't grandstanders/sanctimonious.

The real Shanks died pre TS and what's left is something more hollow than Perona's ghosts.

The amount of times people with Shanks type personalities turn out to be scum IRL is WAY too damn high too, no coincidence.

If you can lie to/fool yourself, you can fool anyone and get away with anything too, delude your own conscience.

Shanks is now some watered down, overly safe, self insert and ego wank of the author, its truly cringe.

If this is still too long, I'll try adding some pictures and making it less than 10 words next time to help.

:kuzanope:

To be fair both Shanks and Mihawk are GOATs. And the sad thing for powerscalers is, Oda will keep y'all hooked reading every week by trolling, teasing and blueballing you. He'll never actually give you a definitive answer or draw a legit battle between em

The GOAT for a reason :finally:
I don't care about powerscaling
But Shanks is Oda's favorite
You don't bet against him and then get angry

Trust an "average Shanks fan" to not even read, explains a lot.

:luffylaugh::ace:

Delusion and denial are your strongest allies, thats how you still think Shanks is a "noble" and "good" man too.

At least Blackbeard is honest about being scum, Doflamingo, Kaido, Big Mom, Crocodile etc. They aren't grandstanders/sanctimonious.

The real Shanks died pre TS and what's left is something more hollow than Perona's ghosts.

The amount of times people with Shanks type personalities turn out to be scum IRL is WAY too damn high too, no coincidence.

If you can lie to/fool yourself, you can fool anyone and get away with anything too, delude your own conscience.

Shanks is now some watered down, overly safe, self insert and ego wank of the author, its truly cringe.

If this is still too long, I'll try adding some pictures and making it less than 10 words next time to help.

:kuzanope:
Too long
Didn't bother to read

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Been saying this for years now.
I respect it man, hard workers are the best. Its why I liked Lee SO much in Naruto and was so massively disappointed with how Kishi handled him in the end. Sado/Chad in Bleach was like this too but Kubo would not STOP doing him dirty to the very end, but he still got some great moments, if few and far between.

If Koby is doing shit like this at this age, whats he gonna be like when hes much older?! 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond?! Garp caused mass devastation like a nuke with just haki and that was HALF his original/prime strength! We're NOT ready!