I respect it man, hard workers are the best. Its why I liked Lee SO much in Naruto and was so massively disappointed with how Kishi handled him in the end. Sado/Chad in Bleach was like this too but Kubo would not STOP doing him dirty to the very end, but he still got some great moments, if few and far between.

If Koby is doing shit like this at this age, whats he gonna be like when hes much older?! 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond?! Garp caused mass devastation like a nuke with just haki and that was HALF his original/prime strength! We're NOT ready!
Koby? the man that went from nothing to injuring one of BBs commanders. The man that went from fodder to Chad with a waifu. The man that is a true inspiration to hardwork. My hero, enough said.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kid and Law fans remember this while you're getting trolled the next few weeks: Their defeat is set up for their eventual return as stronger pirates.

Anyone who's actually reading the story (The majority of fans who aren't W/L retards like us here), wouldn't see them losing here as a bad thing in the bigger picture.

You can't grow without set backs, Kid and Law had to lose before the final push for OP. Don't compare them to Luffy, their arcs are different.

Kid and Law fans remember this while you're getting trolled the next few weeks: Their defeat is set up for their eventual return as stronger pirates.

Anyone who's actually reading the story (The majority of fans who aren't W/L retards like us here), wouldn't see them losing here as a bad thing in the bigger picture.

You can't grow without set backs, we've Kid and Law had to lose before the final push for OP. Don't compare them to Luffy, their arcs are different.
Them losing mean they are runner ups enough said.
Post automatically merged:

I just need Kidd to build a Metal Viking Mech with a shit-ton of spikes, an axe, and like a gatling gun.

Maybe a Jetpack, if he can find a way to make it work with his Fruit
when Kidd gets Wapolmetal I will care again

You can't grow without set backs, we've Kid and Law had to lose before the final push for OP. Don't compare them to Luffy, their arcs are different.
Whether or not Kidd and Law still have major parts in the story it's obvious they're not going to die, Oda couldn't even kill Kinemon lol