Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
You drag Zorolina-chan here
I didn't bring mihawk kid or zoro in conversation.

Fact is Zoro was liability whole arc
He wanted to fight Lucci and put crew in danger
Got scared of Nusjuro
Let a child die
Zoro was ordering Nami around last chapter though :shocked:

Kidd defeated a Yonko with Law in case you forgot.

Nice backpedal with "troll posts" too, goes along with your silly theories that you post here too, which will never happen.

Zoro has been relevant from chapter 1 and if you can't understand that still right now, you are more lost than Zoro has been throughout this entire series combined. You really don't understand his role and importance at all and if you even had a shred of humility and self awareness, you will realise how foolish you actually sound. But its not like Shanks glazers to ever know what humility and hypocrisy are.

Bonney was completely irrelevant before this arc and will be after its over and I'm going to laugh at your posts constantly after this shitty, overly long and absolute low point of the series arc is over.

She does not actually matter to the plot at all, she does not matter in the grand scheme of it, she is just another forced, ridiculous, apathetic, lazy sob story to milk stupid people with easy emotional bait and think the story is much deeper than it really is whilst Oda is recycling the same tired formulas and laughing at people who think he's not a hack.

Oh wait too many words again, I forgot sorry.

I'll try to make it maximum 10 words next time and no big words either too.
Look how angry you got
Just because someone try to go against you lol
Calm down
Zoro is background character
Kid lost and was just a delivery boy
Bonney is more important than Zoro or Kid now
You can't do anything
Just complain or whine

You drag Zorolina-chan here
I didn't bring mihawk kid or zoro in conversation.

Fact is Zoro was liability whole arc
He wanted to fight Lucci and put crew in danger
Got scared of Nusjuro
Let a child die
All fabricated lies to give Zoro imaginary L's that Nika took
He dismantled Lucci blocked Nusjuro sent him flying hundreds of meters protected sunny and crew mates on it
Atlas sacrificed herself

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
β€Ž
In all seriousness Kid's gonna be back lol, like no matter how hard they glaze Shanks tonight it'll just make Kid's return 10x greater. Especially in the anime.
Watch how silent all the people who say he's dead and will never return will go when that happens too. Like when certain fans of certain fandoms/characters suddenly dip when a chapter looks bad for them.

Kidd is one of the most stubborn bigmommasfuckers in the series, like Luffy and Zoro.

Oda drew and named ALL 30 of his crew members, gave him and Killer some amazing storylines in Wano together, made them look so endearing and badass, admitted he planned/expected for Kidd to be far more important and he gave Kidd a truly tragic, bittersweetly beautiful backstory and these people think the author who has a tendency to fake out most of his character deaths is gonna kill off someone hes just put a LOT of hard work into recently?!

Fuck me man, I wish I could meet their copium dealers because they're clearly on stronger doses than me.

Oda even is LITERALLY REPEATING what he did with the Strawhats at Sabaody WORD FOR WORD pretty much! "SHs were obliterated" "Kidd Pirates were obliterated", Demaro cosplays as Luffy with his fake crew after the SHs got "obliterated", now Demaro cosplays as Kidd with his fake crew after Kidd and his crew got "obliterated".

If Kidd was actually dead as so many weirdos with hate boners want him to be, Oda would explicitly say it in the story.

How much do people need this shit spelling out for them?

I'm gonna get an aneurysm from reading posts like those, I swear to Goda.

ALSO! As some people pointed out, Shanks DIDNT cut Kidd, he DIDNT KILL HIM on the spot, when he easily could have! Hell he focused his fucking slash and haki into the Damned Punk gun, not even at Kidd himself! Shanks could just have decapitated Kidd and even his crew with his amazing speed, range, agility and such and that would be it!

If we go back to the beginning of the series, Roo killed that bandit instantly in cold blood, blitzed him without even an order from Shanks. That could have been Kidd and his crews fates if Oda and Shanks wanted that. Simple as that.

I swear, people hate on Kidd partially because his fans are fucking ride or die, loyal to the end. Just like Kidd and Killer. Wano showed that especially blatantly. They are literally just like Law and Bepo or Luffy and Zoro , King and Kaido, Roger and Rayleigh etc! Luffy and Zoro the most though ofc.

All fabricated lies to give Zoro imaginary L's that Nika took
He dismantled Lucci blocked Nusjuro sent him flying hundreds of meters protected sunny and crew mates on it
Atlas sacrificed herself
Nope
Zoro couldn't defeat Lucci
Put his crew in danger
Jinbe has to drag him
Got scared of Nusjuro and started to scream like a coward
A child has to sacrifice himself because Zoro was too weak