live footage from the place all top politicians go
There is no such thing as life after death. That's why I do not condamn those who fight for their lives.
That's gotta be the thing I disagree with you the most.
Most people regardless of what "calculus" they might have or whatever probably piss their pants at getting shot.
No. Some people literally don't care for their own lives. Look up what a Machiavellian personality is.
They did spot him, but let him shoot first Inside job
Yea. This or a sharpshooter. Kinda like the 9/11 situation. They don't have to do it themselves, letting someone do it without intervening also counts as an inside job.

Crazy part is none of the politicians on left and right are talking about restricting guns .

Secret service blundered it big time totally agreed , but crazy man holding AK-47 attempting to assassinate President how did he possess such sophisticate weapon in first place ?

About time America actually put a ban on military grade weapon .

Crazy part is none of the politicians on left and right are talking about restricting guns .

Secret service blundered it big time totally agreed , but crazy man holding AK-47 attempting to assassinate President how did he possess such sophisticate weapon in first place ?

Trump calling for more gun regulation won't happen 🀣🀣

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž

Nah, having a Gun is Peak American Identity.

It's ultimate symbolism is to resist government tyranny

Nah, having a Gun is Peak American Identity.

It's ultimate symbolism is to resist government tyranny
The way US is heading it will become another Brazil at this point .
Post automatically merged:

They did spot him, but let him shoot first
Inside job
If Secret service wanted Trump dead they would have done it long back .

The dude could have history of mental illness or associated with Antifa.

I agree Secret service need to conduct inquiry blunder since Reagan .
Post automatically merged:

Man reacted like he had future sight COO :shocked:
Bush is trained military man himself . You can tell his sixth sense of danger kicked in .

Trump is so PR brained he decided to raise his fist in the air after getting FUCKING SHOT AT knowing what it would mean for his campaign. That’s how the brain of a true Machiavellian politician works.
I remember a conversation about politicians like Trump and Putin who try to transcend their figure beyond the institutions of their countries. How they try to be a symbol that will be marked in the history books. It's much less about who they are, but who is, for instance, the "mythical trump".

When he raised his arm the first thing I thought was exactly that. He know very well what that would mean in that moment

its semiotics

The dude could have history of mental illness or associated with Antifa.
Nowadays calling the enemy mentally ill is nothing more than a cheap rhetoric tool to discredit the opponent. Remember when homosexuality was officially considered a mental illness? I also remember well how ISIS terrorist were increasingly called mentally ill by the German media. People having a different opinion than you (in general ,not you specifically) are not necessarily mentally ill but accepting this fact would require you to accept that one's own stance on society /world matters is a subjective one and that there is no right or wrong.

I remember a conversation about politicians like Trump and Putin who try to transcend their figure beyond the institutions of their countries. How they try to be a symbol that will be marked in the history books. It's much less about who they are, but who is, for instance, the "mythical trump".

When he raised his arm the first thing I thought was exactly that. He know very well what that would mean in that moment

its semiotics
It's the same for pretty much all historical figures of their caliber eg. generals, kings, emperors etc. The image people have of them centuries after their death couldn't be further from what the historical figure was actually like.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
β€Ž
A professional sharpshooter would know exactly how to not kill.
they wouldn't aim for the ear mate

they would go for the shoulder

even a pro sniper can't be 100% sure he would hit the ear of a target like that

this shit ain't the movies / videogames

just a little gust of wind off the mark, and their "staged" attempt would be a kill on Trump

this is 100% real

shooter is dead, another crowd member is dead, and there are two more in serious condition

we have pictures of the shooter on top of the building taking aim

can we please stop with the fake conspiracy shit?